31

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

I drove to the apartment they told me, oh the two guys? well they are in my house tied up i won't let them go until i got that Kelly's head

As soon i arrived i went to look at the right apartment seeing a woman who looks like in rush and keep looking at her clock. Is this Kelly's apartment i asked myself

I approached Kelly's assistant and smiled "Hi, are you miss heinrich's assistant?" I asked and she said yes. i told her that we'll be switching work and i will be the one to watch kelly's apartment and she smiled i could tell she's so happy. They are right that girl is so stupid and easy to fool.

She told me the code of Kelly's apartment code and when she left I quickly went inside.

On the other pov, The assistant is already outside the building, she encountered Kelly and said goodbye to her "Hey! where are you going did i tell you to watch my apartment?" she said.

"Huh? i thought you payed someone to switch work with me" she replied, "you what?" Kelly grabbed her and they quickly went to her apartment entering the code, I was there standing infront of a box and a board which is a lot of pictures of me and Tom, my picture when i was high school, the picture of her with the twins, and others.

I slowly looked at her, "Was that you" i pointed at the girl from high school. "What the heck are you doing in here get out of my apartment!" she yelled.

I crumpled the paper I was holding "is your real name Fiona Kelly Harper?". Her eyes widened she was sweating i repeated what i ask lately "Are you Fiona Kelly Harper? was that your rea—".

"Get out of my apartment" she cut me off.

Fiona Kelly Harper, she is bill's ex.
in high school they always see that Bill is with a girl, a long haired girl. she is known as the perfect girl at school, she and Bill have been together for a week and decided to introduce Fiona to Tom. But Tom doesn't like Fiona, he doesn't trust that girl. Until Fiona revealed her true color and confessed to Tom that she likes him but Tom refused because his brother loves her and he doesn't want to hurt Bill.