13

He's so tall and handsome as hellHe's so bad, but he does it so well

He's so bad, but he does it so well

Tom left, I could hear his footsteps fading away, going far away from where I was

Tom left, I could hear his footsteps fading away, going far away from where I was. I just stood there as if the world had frozen, I could hear the people in front of me talking about what happened.

I touched my lips still feeling his on mine and heard Tom calling my name because our car was about to leave, about 3 seconds I looked at the people in front of me and they moved away, I ran to the band's car and when the door opened I entered,

Tom was laughing, he was behind me while I was in front next to the car door Tom sat next to Georg while Gustav and Bill were on my side and Ely is besides the driver. Bill noticed me and lay his right hand on my shoulder

"You good?" he asked, I'm not in myself, half of my mind is completely blank and the other half is the scene between me and Tom kissing. It gaved me chills.

We drove to the beach i told them it's 1 hour away from the studio, all of them were sleeping except for Tom, Georg and I.

"Y/n will melt, you've been staring at y/n for a while now" Georg said, Tom gave Georg a middle finger I could see in the mirror in front of the driver. now Georg has finally fallen asleep, while Tom is looking at his cellphone I want him to fall asleep because I feel so weird my feelings for Tom can't take it my body and my mind can't talk to him and approach him anymore. all I could think about was the kiss he gave me.

It's not my fault i keep thinking about it, It's my first kiss and my first kiss is the one i like? my lips kinda begging for another, Gosh Y/n you are so bold, and you are so— i dont even want to finish that sentence.

I felt the movement of Tom approaching me, when I felt his breath it gave me chills.

"What's wrong?" he asked as if he had forgotten what happened earlier, I turned to him as I blushed

"did you do that for fun?" he stared at me confused is he doing this on purpose does he not know what i meant. His eyes widened when he realized what I meant and he smirks

"Thinking about it? why? is it good?" he jokingly asked, I frowned at him we are almost at the destination we are going to. He pat my head and smiled at me!

Did he do that for fun? purpose? or what? what's the reason? does he have feelings for me or he is just using me i can't describe it unless he explains to me his feelings but no he directed kissed me and didn't even explain what was that.

I have feelings for Tom since we were middle school seeing him at school my heart always beats for him He is my inspiration every time we do exams or quizzes, he is the reason why I have the motivation to do things

Every girls tried their best to have Tom's attention while me who admires him from a far, i'm a type of person who gives love letters to my crushes which is i never wanted to be anymore. I gaved Tom all of my love letter explaining him how much i liked him how i admired him secretly, at the library i always sees him reading my love letter but i always leave not knowing what his reaction about it.

I am afraid of getting rejected so i don't want to know about Tom's feelings for me before but now i am curious about it.

they all woke up and got out of the car, looking at the beautiful view of the sea and the sun that wasn't too bright, because it was afternoon so it wasn't very sunny. the wind is strong, it feels fresh.

I look at the twins who's sitting on the sand talking and laughing, it makes me so weak seeing Tom smiling, laughing and having fun with his friends. he is so angelic when he smiles at the same time he looks handsome.

"Staring him much huh" Georg said, this man always insults me gladly Gustav is the nicest one among them, he is kind of a soft guy compared to this guy Georg the most i hated to be with.

"The wind is so fresh" i told him as i tried my best to change the topic so he wouldn't ask about Tom, "Hey you know i am actually happy to you and Tom" he said which made me look at him

"He was never like this, staying with you for months? that a rare of him, when we haven't met you there's always different girls in his room EVERY day" he said "sometimes that's the reason why the brothers fight, Bill always scolds Tom because of the number of women he brings to their house, Tom's career is ruined that time because of that, many hosts ask about his women but he never answers, all the girls dates Tom because he was 'rich, handsome and famous' that's what Tom said so i hope you won't end up like that one girl Tom and Bill met before" he continues i tried to ask him about the girl he mentioned but he walks away leaving me near the ocean.

i looked at Tom who's still talking to Bill "that one girl?" i said in my mind