14

But you don't want me to see nobody else and I don't want you to see nobody

I haven't said yet that in the next 3 days I will be leaving Germany to attend an event in Canada because all the different famous singers and participants in the event will be held there

I haven't said yet that in the next 3 days I will be leaving Germany to attend an event in Canada because all the different famous singers and participants in the event will be held there. I haven't told the band yet because I want to focus on being with them! I'm a little sad because I won't be able to see them for 1 week, I know they were gone longer during their trip to the entire country in Europe but i won't be able to contact them again for another week. they just got home 1 day ago now we will be separated again.

I just finished showering and getting dressed, Tom was in bed playing his guitar while I was doing skin care. Yes I sleep in Tom's room, but we are not sharing bed, he is on the floor while I am in his bed. We were going to have dinner, so when I finished, I told Tom that we should go downstairs already.

I went out first, he followed and closed the door when we got down, the band was waiting for us, STARING at us.

Tom shrugs when I ask what's with them, we both have no idea what's going on until Georg showed his phone. It was me and Tom kissing i knew it they will make an issue again, why did Tom kiss me in front of the paparazzi. i looked at Tom and says "look what you did".

Bill approached me and grabbed my arms "are you and tom together? why didn't you tell me when was this when did you become together?" he repeat and repeat the question, Tom was about to answer but his brother keep cutting him from talking he got annoyed and shout "BILL LISTEN." he stopped talking and stared at Tom.

I told Bill we are not together which made him disappointed, he pointed his finger on Georg's phone "then what's this? explain it to me." he said

Me and Tom stared at each other even him he doesn't know how to explain it to his own brother.

After we ate, Bill was still asking about it but Tom couldn't answer either i, when i got to Tom's room he was lying on his bed, i sat next to him and touched him. "How do we explain it to them?" I asked, he sat down and looked at me.

"Ah i didn't know it will lead this to a problem, my email is full of invitations from different tv shows" he pointed his phone and sigh

"Why did you even kissed me in the first place" i nervously asked, he went silent for a seconds and stared at me, "Do you like me?" I was sweating because of his question why is he asking this question all of a sudden?

"What are you saying?" he glared at me and he moved closer to me. "I should be the one asking you, why did you kiss me, do you like me?"

"Yes" he calmly answered, "You liked me?" I asked to clarify that what he said was true

"do i need to repeat it again?" he said while playing with his lip piercing, what's wrong with this man Is there a confession like this? what do they call this Flirty-Weird-Confession?

"You really liked me??" he didn't answer he just laughed, "you keep repeating yes I liked you, I kissed you in front of them so they know that a famous singer is owned by a dreadlock guitarist" he brought his face closer to mine.

"Im sleepy we should sleep" as he lay down on the bed "wait, you are sleeping in the bed??"

"We kissed lately so why don't we try sleeping in one bed from now on nothing bad will happens right? unless you mad-" before he could finish his sentence i covered his mouth and hit him with a pillow, i pushed in the other side of the bed near the wall and i lie down besides him, he faces the wall while i am facing the other side.

As i close my eyes i felt an arm around my waist that pulled me closer, Tom. he pulled me closer to his. He put his other arm under my head, he turned me around facing his chest hearing his heart beat

ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump

"so we are now cuddling?" i said, he closed his eyes "you feels so good, your body. I want to stay like this with you" he says before falling asleep.

i guess i have no choice but to accept this kind of cuddling, half of his left arm around my waist but its hand is on my butt, This guy "Godnight Tom".

(any mistake will be fix soon)