15

hold me, love me, touch me, honeybe the first who ever did

be the first who ever did

hold me, love me, touch me, honeybe the first who ever did

I woke up in bed alone and saw a note on the table by the side of the bed.

"hey love we left the band today we just have to take care of something I didn't wake you up so you can rest Bill and I had a fight because he wanted to take you with him.

from Your only one hot Tom"

I laughed at the last paragraph of the note and left Tom's bed to take a shower. Actually, I'm leaving today too. I don't know what time they'll be back, but maybe when they get home, I won't be home yet.

I have one more song to release today before I leave Germany. I forgot to tell the band, maybe I'll plan to announce it later

because two days left before I leave Germany and I won't be able to see them for 1 week. I have also become close with Gustav, he is very adorable in the way that he acts younger and childish compare to Tom.

I just wore casual clothes and a leather jacket, I also put on light makeup because I was going somewhere else too. I arrived the Studio and the manager was waiting for me before i start we chit chat first and talk about everything he even mentioned about that trending news between me and Tom, and i don't know how to explain it because I'm not sure if Tom is already my boyfriend that he haven't ask me for date, or ask me to be his girlfriend.

is this man doesn't know how to ask someone to be their girlfriend? does he only knows that without asking them he could pull them up well that's not me, i may like Tom but i need him to ask me to be his gf before i say yes.

I finished singing in the studio i entered my car and left the building, i was going to my friend Tasha a Filipina girl who's going with me in Canada. We both wanted to go to Canada since we were little but we are kind of broke and lazy in life before so we never reach that dream.

"Hey Tasha" i shout her name and waved at her, she walks towards me and hugs me.

"It's been a long time how are you, your appearance has changed, you've become more beautiful, im jealous" she chuckle,

we went to the nearest cafe and sat there for a while, We talked first before bringing up the topic about our flight.

"y/n, our flight, we may leave tomorrow night or the next next day because the airport is not sure, the flight may be canceled on the exact date we booked so we might leave early" in her tone i could tell she is disappointed. And i was too i am excited to go to Canada but at the same time i don't want to leave the Band.

I just got Home and the band's car are already there means they also just came home, i entered the house seeing them in the living room watching. Gustav saw me "Hey Y/n where have you been" i look at him and smiled at him and I went up to Tom's room, they looked at me confused, when I entered Tom's room I changed clothes before I went back down.

i sat next to Tom who's a bit sleeping but i could tell he is still awake so i woke him up. "Well guys i have something to tell you" i said, Made Bill turn off the tv so they can focus on what I have to say.

"I have an appointment tomorrow or maybe the next next day and I can't stay here at home".

"it's okay, we all have appointments that need to be attended but we will still meet anyway" Bill said but i shake my head. Tom rubbed his eyes and look at me

"I'm leaving Germany" I said and they were all shocked especially Bill, he sat next to me and asked what i meant.

"I'm going to Canada with my friend, I have an event to attend and many famous singers worldwide are coming and I'm invited there, I'll be gone for 1 week so I won't be able to see you for a week".

"maybe I won't be able to contact you all like when you left Germany, I will also be busy as a famous singer, I have to go to other places so that I can be known and sing my song worldwide" they were all quiet and did not say a word. I'm nervous and I know this is how they will react because they just came home a few days ago and then we will all be separated again, which makes them disappointed, especially Georg who can't insult or tease me again and Bill my best friend in the band.

Tom spoke and said "there's nothing we can do, Y/n is a celebrity like us, Y/n feel the same way when we left, so there's nothing we can do but wait, so let's wait, It's good that she's only gone for 1 week while we were gone for 2 weeks and days, Y/n was able to handle it, we are guys and we can't handle it?" all of them nodded and tells me to take care of myself there and if i could have time to contact them they beg me to text them how am i.

I'm at Tom's room, and he just finished taking a shower "can you wear clothes in the bathroom already?" i said while covering my face, blushing.

"don't be dramatic , you will see me without clothes when the time comes" i grabbed a pillow and throw it to him makes him laugh, after he put clothes on he went to me and hug me.

"can we stay like this for a minute" he said. I couldn't do anything but stay in this position, his arms arounds me while his head was leaning on my shoulder. I smelled him and it was very addicting to smell him. He was warm too it also seems comfortable to hug him!

"don't date men in canada okay just only me", i pinched his cheeks and let go of me letting a word "Ouch what was that".

"why would I go on a date with a guy, I'm going there for the event and take care of things not flirting and have fun" i replied and he smiled.

"Well that's good" he put his arm around my waist and made me come closer, He brought his face closer to mine and that's when our lips met, I could feel a cold object pressing me his lip piercing.

A normal kiss reached a deep kiss, I was already trapped by him, while I was just leaning against the wall while he was kissing me.

until I felt his lips on my neck, I let out a voice. I felt his kiss on my neck. and he looked at me. "Does it feels good" he asked. i smack him in embarrassment and he just laugh.

someone knocked on the door and I opened it, it was Bill. He asked if it was possible for us to hang out because it was still afternoon and i agree.

"did i bother?" he asked, "No, why?"

"so after the kiss issue trend, you are now making out?" He pointed to my neck when I went to the mirror I saw the hickey I looked at Tom "Seriously." he just laughed while Bill disgust both of us.

"Gosh, get ready and we'll leave, go make out in other day" Bill slammed the door.

(Any mistake will be fix soon)