26

My back arched like a cat, My position couldn't stop

I woke up next to Tom on the couch, his arm around me

I woke up next to Tom on the couch, his arm around me. he's not awake yet, I wanted to stand up but Tom hugging me so tight.

"Uhhhh..." I said, waiting for Gustav to notice me. He watched me struggle on the couch because Tom was hugging me, he did nothing but laugh. "Seriously Gustav" i rolled my eyes.

after 10 minutes of suffering, he woke up and I requested to let me go because I needed to go to the bathroom. He removed his arms and I stood up quickly and went to the bathroom "Wait you are going in the wrong direction, the bathroom is right next to the kitchen? really? you forgot the place after just staying in canada" He mentioned. I just laughed at myself and went in the right direction.

I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath, to be honest, I immediately forgot the way to Kaulitz's house after wandering in Canada for 1 week and 2 days, maybe I got used to the place in Toronto right away.

I just washed my face and then went out of the bathroom, when I came out they were all dressed "I was only in the bathroom for 7 minutes and you got dressed right away?" i said.

"come on Y/n, let's eat outside" Bill said, "are you still lazy to cook? I haven't been here for a week but you still eating outside".

"it's not our fault you're not here no one's cooking" he replied "huh? you know how to cook right?" i asked Bill just whistled as if he didn't hear anything. I just went with them and when we got into the car, Tom made me put on his hat "we're both too famous but since you're a girl they can't see you because they'll make an issue of us, like you said your friend is coming here" He said with a low voice.

"too protective" Georg teased, but Tom just roll his eyes and focused on the road.

we arrived at the place where there were only a few people eating, when we entered we had the attention of the people inside the restaurant "good morning we are glad you came here and chose to eat here" the manager said.

they reserved a seat on the second floor where there is a view of tons of buildings "We need to enjoy hanging out together before your friend came here, I feel that she will change her attitude towards you when she met Tom" Gustav mentioned.

"when she does something bad to you, don't be shy to tell us" Bill said, I just smiled and we continued eating.

after that we talked before cleaning our table, one of the staff approached us with a tshirt and marker "Miss Y/n can you sign this  cloth and you too Tokio hotel" she said we all looked at each other and of course agreed after we signed we left the building we thanked for the delicious and fast food serving.

after we went out I saw Tom took out a cigarette and lit it "since when did he smoke?" I said to them.

"He has been smoking for a long time, he just doesn't show it to you" they replied, I'm just standing there with a confused look I have never seen them smoke even in a tv show.

Our car was parked in front of the store while the three were shopping, Tom and I were left behind, he was outside the car smoking while I was reading the newspaper. "pst, what is this?" I pointed to the newspaper where there was news about Tom and the woman in a car that I was sitting on.

He was just stunned and looked so nervous, "so what, you even ask me a question if I went on a date with the man and then you are the one kissing the woman and here in the car we're on" I opened the door and walked away, Tom chased me then grabbed my hand.

"that issue has been going on for a long time, they just released it now because they haven't received any issues about me, even if you ask Bill i promise" he said and pulled me closer to him "oh what? are you going to make an issue now? if someone sees us and they took a picture of us you are in trouble to me" i said as he let me go, i opened the car's door and went inside again.

I received a phone call from Kelly i immediately picked it up. it's on loud speaker

Hi y/n how are you doing?

she asked, i answered her i was doing okay that i'm with the band, she was excited and asked about Tom right away.

Well Tom is outside smoking, while im inside the car talking to you

i replied, i hear her mumbling and heard it because its on loud speaker.

why are they both together?—

I looked at Tom where he was leaning against a wall and i facetime Kelly, I showed her where Tom was and Tom looked at me and waved.

I can tell that Kelly is super happy, I could hear her squealing on the phone.

"Chill" i said, she thanked me then hung up i sigh and Tom came to me. "That was Kelly" he asked and i nodded.

"Glad you didn't say anything" i said, "I heard a girl voice and i thought it was someone you know so i walked away from the car, her voice is kinda familiar to me".

"Oh maybe you already saw her in tv shows" i showed him a picture of Kelly but he shake his head "We've never seen her in television or newspaper , but i feel like i've heard her voice before and i don't want to talk about that girl" at the same time the three came back holding different bags.

"holding that kind of bag it looks like you three stole something" i laughs.