21

Investigation, get ourselves involved to danger

(My story are getting boring and boring as the chapter continues, but i still hope you continue reading it and liking it, This chapter may be the longest one among all of the chapters, if you have an idea's after this story i would like to hear it...

(My story are getting boring and boring as the chapter continues, but i still hope you continue reading it and liking it, This chapter may be the longest one among all of the chapters, if you have an idea's after this story i would like to hear it thank you — Ely, The Author)

"What the heck is going on" i said, i came down from the stairs looking left to right to make sure no one saw me, who are they? I didn't make any enemies when I was a student, they also knew that I was the one giving Tom a love letter. Are they a fan? Are they jealous but it seems that they are not showing jealousy anymore, they want to kill me, isn't it because I am close to Tom? people are getting worse now.

"This is stressing me." i left and went back to our room seeing Tasha already eating in the table.

"Oh hey come eat, where have you been?" she asked, should i tell her? no Tasha can't involve to this, if i ever want to ask someone's help it should be that person who could help me and they will not get hurt or suffer.

"Sorry, i went outside to breathe fresh air" i lied, we finished eating and called the hotel staff to clean our mess. After they cleaned it Tasha went outside to call his father, i'm sitting at Tasha's bed looking at the big window with a view of buildings and an ocean.

"Do i tell the band about this? is there a possibility that they knew this person? but if i do that they will get worried about me and might lead to a problem. They are already facing the media, then i will add more?" i told myself.

"Maybe Kelly can help me? but im having second thoughts she's weird too can i trust her? ugh this is so stressful i just got here and now someone is trying to hurt me. Is this a punishment or what?, i should've have stayed at germany i don't care how many paparazzi i encountered atleast i am safe around the boys but this is also my goal to get known by other people, those words she said makes me don't want to perform anymore." I got a messages from Kelly, she's telling me goodluck for my performance tomorrow i just smiled knowing a very famous actress and a singer is my friend.