20

Curiosity

Curiosity.

you see the musical performance is tomorrow, I need to get ready and after that I have a lot to do

you see the musical performance is tomorrow, I need to get ready and after that I have a lot to do. Finally I will meet other famous singers like me and singers who have a higher reputation than me.

When I met Kelly, I was excited but I noticed that she was becoming weird as if she was hiding something.

I am with Tasha tomorrow at a big venue where the Musical Performance will be held and after the long event there will be a party! They will go live at 8 pm but will be shown on Tv Channel in Germany at 2 in the early morning, so it will be difficult for the band to watch me because I'm at 14th place to perform.

It's 3:30 here in Toronto but for the band it's 9 pm, i decided to call them because why not i have to update them for tomorrow.

ringggg.... ringggg.... ringggg....picks up.

we did Facetime and I saw the screen where Georg's face occupies the entire screen. "first time? first time facetime?" i tease him that made him handed the phone to Bill who's laughing out loud.

"ohhh ohh Hi Y/n" he greeted me while still laughing, The screen shake and I knew George threw a pillow at Bill, it's their habit to throw things just like me.

"how are you there? It turns out that the musical event is tomorrow here in Canada, we still have to travel for almost 3 hours to get to the place where it will be held" i said, he stopped laughing and focus on what I'm saying.

"what time?" he asked i replied that it start at 8 pm but for them it'll show up in the television at 2 am. he said he can wait for my performance and will wake everyone up when it's my turn.

I asked Bill where Tom was, and he said he was taking a shower then he appeared out of nowhere, came down the stairs with only his lower body covered and you can see the V line at the bottom.

I hid my face so they won't able to see me on facetime that I was blushing, who won't get blush?, when Tom suddenly appears half naked and then you can see his V line on the bottom that leads to— oh gosh Y/n you're such a naughty girl.

"Who you talking with?" i could hear Tom asking Bill who is he calling, He answered it was me and took the phone from Bill.

"Yo hot girl" he said as the camera focused on his body and half of his face, "Where the hell is her face i can't see it" he said, i calm myself and appeared on camera "Oh hey sorry i was doin' something".

"I'm bored here at home, you're not here, I have a lot of problems or issue in public, I wish you were here, I miss your body and I miss you too, of course" he shyly said, which caused me smiled and laughs a bit.

we just talked, Bill was jealous because Tom used my entire free time for the two of us after it's Bill turn, he want to talk to me but i had something to do. He got furious and yelled at Tom before i hung up, for sure they are now arguing.

I got up and saw Tasha packing a small backpack for the both of us in case we need something important!

Few hours has passed it's almost night, i left our room and find a staff,

"Good evening, This is Jordan from room service, how may i assist you?" he said.

I smiled at him and replied "Hello Jordan, i would like to order food for dinnee tonight".

"May I confirm your name and room number Ma’am".

"It's Miss Avilla, Room 328", he took a paper and a ballpen, then he looked at me "Alright, Ms. Avilla what would you like to order for dinner?"

I told him my orders and he said the staff will just deliver the food to our room, I was about to go back to our room but I think I saw a familiar person

instead going to our room I followed the girl that i thought it was someome i know, until she stopped walking and spoke to someone from a room 410.

She's here.

Who?

That girl from high school, that introvert from the class.

Y/n?

Yep, the one who gave Tom love letters back then.

and what about it?

what about it? are you serious i've been working so hard to get famous and act so angel towards other people just to Tom notices me again but he never did, instead he met his twin's fucking make up artist and she is now a famous singer and a "big" fan of mine, the worse they are close.

i understand your obsession with Tom, but just because they are close doesn't mean they have something between them.

I am not blind, she wears Tom's clothes, they had a couple issue before "seeing eachother" especially that kissing photo of them. Ugh this is making me furious.

What do you want me to do?

Simple, ruin her performance tomorrow's musical event at ______, don't leave any trace.

if i ever got caught i am blaming you for this.

i hide at the stairs that goes up to another room numbers, seeing the girl left and that man from room 410 went inside and close the door.

"What the heck is going on?" i said.