11

your lips belongs to me

he has muscles now? seeing Tom more handsome than before made my feet twisted, made my heart explode

he has muscles now? seeing Tom more handsome than before made my feet twisted, made my heart explode. we just stared at eachother i think Tom was trying to remember me or asking himself who am i.

his eyes widened when he saw his clothes on mine, he remembers it.
I was the only one he told me where was the hidden key, he immediately ran towards me and hugs me and lifts me up

"H—hey!" i stuttered, his face facing my chest making my heart beat so fast, he was hugging me tight.

"Calm down Tom it's not like you are losing Y/n" Bill mocks, but Tom didn't stop hugging me

i tried to let go Tom but i guess it didn't work, he was hugging for 5 minutes then stared at me "Is it really you?" he asked i giggle because he look like a clueless puppy staring at me, i nodded as we sit on the couch Tom arms around me and his head laying on my back

"Im sorry about Tom, He did not have a good experience during our trip" Bill said, i raised my eyebrow and asked him why.

We knew in germany all of the girls wants him, a guy idolise him but out of germany, a lot of non-fans of Tom mocks him and bash him. They threw things to him insulting him he looks like a girl.

I look at Tom he looks stressed and tired. Gustav and Bill carried Tom to his room while he was sleeping, in a deep sleep i say. I told them i will go back to my house to get clothes that i will be staying with them for a while.

I arrived my house opening my door, i went upstairs took a bagpack and put my clothes, Casual clothes, Formal clothes, Baggy clothes and other clothes, i remember i have a cat when i heard him meowing. he must be hungry i gave him a cat food, Putting the food inside my bag deciding to take him, His name is Luca a black white cat.

After a couple minutes, i took my bag and Luca! entering my car and start to drive.

The band will have an interview the next day so it'll be an exhausting day for them so i planned to reserve a beach place for us to relax. Especially Tom this boy needs a therapy.

Im at the Kaulitz house, Bill is in the couch i waved at him and gave my cat, i told him to take care of it while i take a shower and change clothes.

After i took a shower I washed Tom's clothes that I wore and the ones I wore yesterday, while Drying them Tom walks in.

"You doing laundry?" he asked while rubbing his eyes

"Yep, i washed the clothes i borrowed from you" i replied,"Why? you shouldn't wash it so your scent will stay in that clothes" he jokes

"It has many bacteria plus i smells not good at all, sweaty and else".

"Nop, you don't smell bad, you actually smells so good i missed you" he said while smirking.

"So you are now back to yourself?" i asked, "Hmm what you mean, i was just tired lately that's why I'm not in the mood to talk or do anything"

i nodded, as the clothes done we went to the living room, Gustav was playing with my cat.

Tom grabbed my waist and hugs me
"Your lips kinda dry want some lip balm? my lips is free if you want" he said while laying his face at my back

i stood up there like a statue, that my heart beat so fast. "What do you mean?" i asked

"When we were gone did you hook up with other boys?" he let go of me as he leans on the wall, "huh me hook up with guys? no never i never left my apartment when i become famous it made me had hard time going outside of you know people who pictures me" i said while sweating because i knew that i had a couple dates or meeting with guy celebrities while they were gone.

(any mistakes will be fix soon)