22

He's mine, you may have had him once, but I got him all the time

finally the show is over, we finished at 4 in the morning. I'll admit it was the most excited and exhausting event I've ever been to.

then there was a party, Kelly invited me too, so I couldn't do anything so I went too, the club we were going to for the party was nearby, it was also a big club building, most of the singers went home and left because they were also busy.

Kelly and I ordered a cocktail, but Tasha only got orange juice because Tasha doesn't drink, so did I, but it took some time to get used to it.

"Your performance was great earlier Kelly, they were all cheering for you especially those gentlemans" i said, Kelly laugh but i couldn't hear what Kelly said because it was too noisy.

all the people were dancing and having fun, after a few hours I felt like I was no longer myself.

"Y/n we should go home you're drunk i swear if something bad happens to you. Your friends will kill me for sure" Tasha said.

"Ahh ehh i couldn't.. he hear you baaaah"

"See you can't even talk properly, come on let's go home. You are clumsy too and there's possibility you are going to make a scandal here" Tasha tried to carry me up so i can walk but Kelly stopped us.

"Where are you goin' the party isn't over yet" she said while making a sad face, Tasha sigh and told her we really need to go home because i'm too drunk i might do something that will ruin people's mood but Kelly didn't listen Tasha couldn't do anything she left and stayed at the van the entire time.

"Kellllyyyyyyyy" i yelled, She looks at me and in her eyes she's disgust. She gave me a dirty look "Im going to dance mk?" before i could grab her she already left leaving me in the table drunk and sleepy.

A man approach me and sat besides me "You seem too drunk Ms. Vaid" he said i look at him and i got mad keep mentioning he doesn't look like my lover Tom.