16

i just wanted you to knowthat baby you the best

that baby you the best

first we went to an expensive restaurant which is next to a club, we ordered expensive dishes and Bill payed for it

first we went to an expensive restaurant which is next to a club, we ordered expensive dishes and Bill payed for it. Bill also ordered a glass of wine, I see Bill likes wine while Tom likes beer.

then we went to the nearest beach and when we arrived we sat on the sand. a mother and daughter are approaching!

"Hi may i ask are you Vaid" the mother asks me i said yes and the child ran towards me "My daughter wants you to sign her favorite toy could you please do that?".

"Sure i would love to," i grab the pen and the toy, When I signed my name, they thanked me and left.

"wow you are more famous than us" Tom teased me, A few hours passed and Tom left us to buy beer, I received a message from Tasha and the airport's decision is final, we will be leaving tomorrow night.

Tasha and I have been dreaming of going to Canada since we were little, actually his father is the one who sent me in Germany because he wanted his daughter to study there with someone because he was worried that something bad might happen to her without him.

then I told Bill that we are leaving tomorrow night and he was sad, he requested if he could take us to the airport tomorrow and I accepted it, there is no problem with that right. Tom finally arrived with a bag of four beers, Bill didn't want to drink because he said he didn't like beer and he didn't want to get drunk because he was the one driving.

I tasted the beer, yes it was the first time I drank it so I didn't like it at first, but if you drink it more and more you will get used to its taste. Bill said that im leaving tomorrow night and he just let out a sigh. I can see sadness in Tom's eyes. I just leaned my head on his shoulder and we hold hands, Bill saw it and let out a word "eww" and we laughed.

"this is why I don't like a couple next to me" he complains, "don't worry you will meet a girl for you too" I said. Bill and Tom look at eachother.

when we got into the car I knew Tom was drunk, he was the only one who finished the beer he bought while Bill was driving, Tom's hand resting on my thigh he keep whispering me i want to hear your voice tonight, as if he is planning something inappropriate.

when we got to the house and immediately found Gustav and Georg sleeping in the living room, Georg's foot was on Gustav's neck while Gustav was snoring, Bill and I just laughed as we both carried Tom.

Tom was already lying on the bed and Bill went to his room which is just infront of our room. I showered first and got dressed. I looked for Tom's clothes to dress him.

after I got his clothes, I came to him, I woke him up but he didn't wake up, I didn't understand what he was saying. I tried to take off Tom's clothes but he keeps moving a lot and finally I took off his t-shirt I was just stunned by Tom's abs. He opened his eyes and grab me.

"Hey! change first you smell disgusting" actually he doesn't smell bad, even if he smells like beer he still smells like cologne. He didn't say anything, and just hugged me for a few minutes.

he sat and looked at me, "you have to change your clothes Tom" i said, He took off his belt and was about to unbutton his pants but I stopped him "change in the bathroom not in front of me Tom what the hell", he laughs I can see now that Tom is no longer conscious, he needs to sober up.

Tom stood up, and faced me, he came closer until i lay down on the bed and he's on top of me. "What— what are you doing" i stuttered, I was nervous about what Tom would do. But it's happening he kissed me slowly and bite my lips, while he is on top of me, he was holding my hand tightly as if he didn't want me to go, We kept kissing until I was sitting on his lap.

he was holding my waist "if you're planning to do it, we can't Tom" he raised his eyebrow and ask why.

"Look, you.. you don't have protection okay. We can't do it, it is dangerous" he smiled and let go of me, He reached his cabinet and opened it and showed me five single packs of protection, I was stunned by him. He is really desperate for us to do this.

I woke up next to Tom, he was still asleep, I stood up and when I got up I lost my balance, I just looked at Tom who's sleeping peacefully "I wish I could slap this man" I tried to hold on to the wall and things that I could use to help me walk.

I'm like jelly that wiggles when I walk, when I went to the bathroom it was even worse. My body is full of marks. After I showered, I slammed the bathroom door and Tom woke up "Uh eh ih what happened?!" I'm just leaning against the wall because I don't know if I need surgery for a new leg.

"what happened, why am I naked?" he asked, we both look at each other and he realized "oh."

"Yep, you are very rough, do you see what you did?" i pointed my neck, my arm, my legs, my chest that are full of marks, and i was covering them with his hoodie , i can't find anything that can hide my neck so i cover it up with a make up.

He was stunned when he found out we did it, I just looked at the ceiling when he removed the blanket, then he went straight to the bathroom, I just sighed and opened the door.

when I came down I saw the three "Oh hi Y/n" Gustav calmly said while Bill and Georg looked so stressed.

"What happened" i asked.

"i am fine. i am fine. i am fine great Georg look what a nice fire to BURN someone" Bill said i could tell he is mad.

(Any mistake will be fix soon, i apologies im some type of author that makes inappropriate stories)