28

Pacify her

Pacify her. She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her.

It's almost 11 in the evening but Tom is not home yet, i'm at the living room in case he knocked at the door

Bill told me to sleep already, but i can't sleep. I thought maybe later they are doing something else.

I just went upstairs, the three were still in the dining area waiting for Tom too. I closed the door so hard that they heard the noise "Tom's life is in danger she's mad."

I just lay on the bed and closed my eyes, I tried to put myself to sleep but I couldn't. I was annoyed and covered my face with a pillow "Just sleep already y/n." i said to myself.

I heard the door open but I ignored it and the pillow was still covering my face "are you asleep?" I heard Tom's voice, "I'm sorry, I was trying my best to go home but Kelly didn't let me go we watched movies, we even played games on arcades. Im tired i'm sorry babe" he said.

I heard his footstep going to the bathroom as soon he left i put the pillow away. I look around and saw some kind of photo card, and besides it was a box i opened the box and saw a necklace seems like a couple necklace too like me and Tom had.

I looked at the photo, Kelly and him seems to be happy. Tom came out of the bathroom, he saw me holding the photo, he did nothing and took a deep breath. "That was Kelly's decision, that was the time I said I needed to go home but she didn't let me go" when he came to me, I pulled him caused him lying on the bed, while I was sitting on him.

"Y/n—" His sentence was cut off when I brought my face closer and kissed him, he tried to speak but he can't because my lips are on his.

when I stopped the kiss, and I opened my eyes, Tom's face was red "What was that!?" he stutter. He covers his lips as he blushes, Tom's hair is no longer tied up, the reason why he is so attractive tonight.

"tell me, did you both did something else?" i asked, Tom sigh and trying to calm down "we did nothing except eating at restaurant, watch a movie and play arcade games. Y/n you're worse than me when you're jealous" he said

"Who said i'm jealous." i replied, he's about to laugh but i covered his mouth "im telling you the truth im not." he take off my hands on his mouth "It's obvious, babe, don't deny it, I told you that i belonged to you" he smiled and grabbed me closer and hugged me.

"it's too late, shall we sleep? I'm tired" he said, we cuddle until we fall asleep.

In the morning i woke up alone again in Tom's bed, and telling to myself "Is Kelly here again?" i went to the bathroom and washed my face, after that i didn't notice the small note besides the bed.

Yo babe, we are out today don't worry Kelly is not with us i already told her we're not at home. We have urgent meeting to attend we don't know what time can we go home you can go out and go anywhere as long you text me bout' it, Love you.

— Your hot boyfriend, Tom.

I'm still not used to him calling me babe, I just call him Tom but he never complain about it.

Tonight there will be a concert that me and Bill will attend, I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

Nothing to eat, as in the fridge is empty "They are not even broke" i said. I had my clothes with me i took a shower and get dressed.

I went outside and took a taxi. I arrived at my place, when i opened the door my cat went to me.

"Oh shi Luca, i forgot to take you with me. I'm glad i gave you enough food to eat i am sorry Luca" i grabbed him and hugged him he just meowed and didn't let go of me.

Both of us went to my room and i took my credit card to withdraw a money. I got my car key and let Luca go with me.

"Good morning Ms. Avilla how may we help you?" the woman said.

"I would like to withdraw a US dollar and I want to change it to Germany money" i said.

they gave me the money and I put it in my wallet, I didn't withdraw much money. I checked my bank account.

500,000,000 Dollars

well being a singer is worth it. I remember Dad also gave me half of it he said just withdraw from the money if needed.

(Any mistake will be fix soon)