Author's Note

Hola!!

Thank you lovely people for giving my story a chance.

I am back with a love story and this time, it's a treat for my desi readers. I brought you a story from Asia with a language mix. I have nowhere mentioned the country, state, or city, leaving it up to your imagination. It's a story woven into the city where you can feel the hustle and bustle of a city and also get the experience of a small town, a close-knit community, a place where everyone knows everyone, a town teeming with those who rely on each other.

The characters are the believers of the religion Islam but please consider this a disclaimer, that nothing in the story is remotely associated with any living being. The story is purely a matter of imagination and has no connection with living or dead whatsoever.

Please forgive if any 'word', 'action' triggers any offense to any faith or religion, the intent is to deliver pure fiction.

This is a story of a young, beautiful, naïve girl living a normal life with her family. Tied in the regular stuff like studies and weaving blissful memories with her family, she was ignorant to the fact that a storm is awaiting her at her doorstep.

Storm, that is called love.

All her life fantasizing and waiting for the love of her life, she never would have imagined that she will be caught in whirlwind of emotions. Fear, hatred, anxiety, amusement, craving, pain and pure love bombarded her all together.

Trapped in the crosshairs of emotions, she needs to understands what she wants? Be consumed by the love or be free of it.

This is a story of a fearless gangster, a merciless killer, a ruthless monster, and an obssessive lover. A man who never bowed in front of anyone, not even God itself, falls for an innocent beauty. The house where he went to kill, he found his destiny. The brown eyes made his heart skip a beat, making him realize that he actually had one. That there is not just a blank spot but actually an organ that has started pumping blood a bit too fast. In one moment, his life turned upside down. All it took was one look, one moment, and his life became entitled to someone else.

But how is someone as innocent as her, can feel anything but hatred for someone as brutal as him?

Will the pure heart of Sitara ever fall for the scarred soul of Shahzain?

Before we all get hooked up in their love, lets get any ambiguity out of the way -

This is the first time I have written the story in the 'third person POV' /'author POV'. Hence, would really love your feedback on the same.

The language used here is Hindi and English. The dialogues that are written in Hindi are followed by English translations.

Vocabulary -

Few relations/words are mentioned repeatedly in the story. Hence, I am sharing the translations here to avoid repetitions.

1. Ammy/Ammyjaan - Mother

2. Bhai/Bhaijaan - Brother or brother like

3. Bhabhi - Sister in law

4. Choti - Little

5. Bacchi - Kid

6. Jaana - Beloved, who is as precious as life.

The use of Italics is to depict the :

1. Flashbacks.
2. Dream sequences
2. When the characters are trying to converse with their inner conscience
3. Any word that needs extra emphasis or is in Hindi

-Use of inverted commas within the ongoing dialogue means that the speaker is quoting something as a taunt using imaginary inverted commas commonly used in verbal English.

- I do not own any pictures/graphics, etc.

- Smoking/Drinking is injurious to health, and I highly condemn the habit. In no way do I have the intention to promote it.

Love is a pure tender feeling. Even though the story portrays the darker side of it, the intention is not to promote or support such behavior.

Let's enjoy!! Hope you find it worthy of your time.

Please vote and comment :)

Love
QueenVamp2610