Chapter 20

Sitara entered in his room with him following her. The room was dark and the only light was the moonlight barging through the balcony glass doors illuminating the room.

He flicked on the lights embedded in the ceilings and her eyes bulged out of the sockets witnessing the crazy obsession that laid in front of her.

She looked around with wide eyes.

Every wall of his room was covered with her photographs. They weren't the camera clicks, they were the paintings of Sitara. They were painted on the walls. It was like all the walls are a big collage of her paintings. Stunned was an understatement. She swallowed visibly looking at the ceiling. The ceiling was her painting from the day of their engagement.

How crazy is he? His love is scaring me. How can anyone do this? She gasped as his strong pair of hands hugged her waist breaking her musings "Kaisi lagi hamari duniya, hai na duniya mei sabse khoobsoorat" (how do you like my world, it's beautiful than the whole world, isn't it?) he said turning her to himself.

"Ji ye sab-" "Tujko dekhe bina na din gujarta hai, na raat mukammal hoti hai hamari. Tujhe Jaan sirf kehne ko nahi kehte hum" (Neither my days pass nor my nights are completed without seeing you. I don't call you my Life just for the sake of it)

He picked her in his arms bridal style and walked towards the bed. The bed was covered with rose petals, like they are the sheets itself. He sat her down on the king sized four poster bed and sat in front of her.

Shahzain lifted her veil and removed her dupatta. Slowly his fingers unhooked her gajra letting her hair down. He brushed his knuckles on her cheeks "Aaj wo aasman bhi jhuk jaega mere guroor ke samne, meri Sitara ke aage to uska chand bhi sajda karta hai" (Today the whole sky will bow down in front of my pride, after all even it's moon kneels in front of my star)

He started taking off her jewelry slowly. With every piece he took off her heartbeat increased. Never once did his eyes fanned from her in the process. He leaned into her and kissed her forehead. He pressed lingering kisses on her cheeks and his lips touched hers. He cupped her cheeks and engulfed her lips in his. His kisses are always so desperate like he lives only in the moment when he kisses her. The kiss which embarks a life in Shahzain, takes a part away from Sitara.

"You are mine Jaana, just mine" he wishpered against her lips as his forehead touched her's while they panted after the long deep kiss.

His hands moved to her shoulders and he laid her down on the bed. He brushed his knuckles on her cheeks. He was looking at her with so much hunger and at the same time love. Uff chandini ne hamari Sitara pe baras kar apne chand ko aur haseen kar diya, ab pata nahi aapka ye husn sehar pe kya gazab dhaega (My oh my, today moonlight has made its moon more beautiful by shining on my Sitara, now who knows what destruction will your beauty bring on the morning) he said admiring her and then leaned down to kiss her.

A whimper escaped her knowing where this is going.

"Scared?" He asked and she nodded. He brushed his knuckles on her cheek "I will try to not hurt you too much." He said tenderly. A tenderness she didn't know he has in him.

"J-Ji ky-kya hum th-thoda ruk nahi sakte" (Can't we wait for sometime?) She stuttered out of fear in a hope that maybe he will let it go for sometime. Atleast for as long as they get to know each other. "For what Jaana, it's not like you will fall in love with me tomorrow or the day after or the day after or the day after. I am the devil Sitara, a devil that do not deserve to be loved by an angel like you. But I am selfish and I am not letting you go, ever" his words and the promise his eyes holds increased her fear ten folds. He brushed her hair away from her face "Filhal tumhare darr ke sath hi kaam chala lete hain. Agar fir zindagi mili to tumhari mohabbat ke kaabil banne ki bhi koshish kar lenge" (I am content with your fear right now. If ever I get another life, I will try to be deserving of your love too) he said leaned down to kiss her forehead.