Chapter 15

"Uff Allah Rihan....wear anything. What difference does it make? It's not your bachelor party, " Nargis said the same line for the tenth time since Rihan started getting dressed for Shahzain's bachelor party.

Sitara was sitting shuffling the channels on TV and getting irritated with this happy vibe around her. She can't believe he is so happy, like it's a normal wedding. "Princess, what can I do? Mine didn't happen because you couldn't wait," he teased her.

"Listen, will Faizan also be there?" Nargis asked "Ofcourse, Faizan is the one who has arranged the party. Faizan is Khan Saheb's best friend. How can he not be there? " Rihan told, and she nodded, setting up his tie.

"You ready, Rihan Bhai, shall we leave?" Came Faizan and Rihan nodded at him and started to move.

"Listen, don't get too frisky with women there, remember you still have to live with me," she said, pulling his tie hard, and he laughed. "Hmmm...are you jealous" He said, putting his arms around her neck. "Why would I be jealous, I know that you know that I will kill you." She said and punched him lightly on the face "Yeah right. Aur ab to hamare katal ki supari lene wale rishtedaar hain hamare, tumhare paise bhi ni lagenge aur hamara kaam tamam" (And the people who can take contract of my killing are our relatives, my game will be over without you even spending a penny) Rihan joked looking at Faizan, and they all laughed. Their laughter freezes as their eyes fall on Sitara.

"Tara? Tara Listen. " Nargis tried to stop her, but she quickly entered her room and locked the door. "Tara, please open the door. It was just a joke. I am sorry." She said, continuously knocking. "It's okay, Nargis. I am just sleepy. Goodnight, " she said from inside.

"Tara, please, I was just -" "Good night, Nargis," she said again from the inside, and Nargis left this time.

She was standing at her window looking at the silent night sky. How can they joke like this? Is it that normal? Is it only me who is still not able to accept this marriage. Who still thinks that he is a psychotic sociopath? Do they see a side of him that I don't. She held one of the iron bars of the window pondering in her thoughts and leaned her head on it.

Her window didn't have these bars before. But he wanted them there, so now she has these iron filigree grill on her window. He did this as a punishment to her, thinking her mind waivered to that day

Ten months ago

After what he did to Nargis or what he made her do to Nargis, Sitara couldn't forgive herself. After he left giving her the ring, she rushed to Nargis' room.

"Nargis!" She barged, opened the door, and saw her sobbing with her brother hugging her. "I-I am sorry, I will come later," she said, all flustered as Rihan got up abruptly. "Sitara, wait." Nargis stopped her. "Yeah bacchi come inside." Rihan called her inside. "N-Nargis I-I am so-sorry, I hurt you. I am so sorry Nargis" she was crying and blabbering apologies to her "Tara, are you crazy? This is not your fault." She said and raised her hand to touch her but stopped midway and that made her cry even harder. "Rihan, how will she live with someone so cruel like him" Nargis said to Rihan sobbing and he hugged her sideways. "He didn't even regret what he did. For him it was right." She said and Rihan kept rubbing her arms "Everything will be fine love. Sitara bacchi don't get so worried. Everything will be fine."

"How Rihan? She is a human, bacchi hai wo, kabhi to galti hogi na par wo shakhs to maaf karna jaanta hi nahi." (She is too young, at some point she will make mistakes right? But that man, he doesn't know what forgiveness is) Nargis said wiping her tears. "You should have seen him how she was begging him to not make her do it and it was like the voice couldn't reach him. I would have still understood if he would have burned my hands considering he is a maniac but making Tara do it. And this he did to her in her own home where her family is there what will he do to her when she will be with him. Please Rihan do something, save her Rihan. Ye rishta mat hone do Rihan" (Break this relationship) she added pleading to Rihan crying.