17

She looked at her mobile impatiently
It's 6:29 am in the morning
Which is very unusual for her to wake up.. But,  situations make her do this.

Drawing all the Information about Abhimaan's routine.She is waiting in her room to go to his room.
As he would be leaving for the gym at 6:00 am, even though she wanted to go early, it's just that she doesn't want to get caught by him.
She herself shall agree proudly in front of what she is going to do.

She narrowed her eyes smirking with her eyes, making her way out of the room.

~Archana~

Are you ready? 

My inner voice asked me

More than ready.
I answered.

Weapons?

Yes,
Everything ready.
I mumbled

Attack.
inner self screamed as soon as I tiptoed into his closet.

My mouth parted in awe seeing the huge walk in closetIt's much bigger than the room, his room.
Totally organised with suits, shoes watches, perfumes and every thing which completes a man outfitter.
I took a few minutes to admire his choice. But, frowned finding only dark shade clothes. Everything class.
Not even colourful.

I walked to his suit collection..
Whatever they are called tuxedo, three piece, I really don't know.

I controlled the urge to laugh Imaging his pissed face, after seeing his dear suits spread into pieces.

My eyes went to the scissor I had in my hand.A huge one.

Archana don't spoil anything which you can't afford to return

My mother words rung in my ears halting my actions.

"But, mumma every thing is fair in war. And it's my war against him
My plan A"
I mumbled to myself taking the black suit in my hands sitting on the floor.

What if the plan A gets failed
My brain asked

Then, I will come up with plan B
I answered.

What if that too get failed?

Arghmm
It's getting on my nerves.

"Then, there are other 24 alphabets in english. If I fail in them, then I have hindi and telugu varnamala, you don't worry."
I replied to myself.

Finally my hands starting the work I came for. Just a cut, not much more needed.

Fast Archana You only 90 minutes.
I know I can't shred all the clothes present here. But, I will do it in installments.

I teared them.. Tore them until my hands started to pain.
But, still the closet have 80% of the clothes.

Iam even useless in spoiling things.
I took a glance of my phone.
Oh god It's already 8am.
Means he would be finished his exercise, I got up quickly to hide myself behind the racks.

But, doesn't it deseves Finshishg.
Going towards his perfume collections. I wandered my eyes over the frangrance filled glass bottles whose names I don't know.

What do I have to with the names.
Picking two in my both hands I tossed them to ground breaking into pieces.
Their fragrance is mixed with air all over the room. I continued until I finished a row.

My eyes widened at the sound of the door opening.. The closet doesn't have any door. Means, is he here?
A question rose in my mind.
I got on my heels to ran out of the closet.