43

Abhimaan's raging breaths, are the only movements, his angry eyes locked with her brown eyes, which are slowly fluttering.
Her low blinks made his anger vanish in the air,Keeping his hands on the bookshelves on either side of her.
He calmed his breaths
His dark orbs again met her big eyes full of confusion.

"Really! Do you see nothing Or you act like seeing nothing, little flower?
All these! Every fucking bloody time?
Is it necessary? Is it necessary for you to reject every time? "
She sensed something in his voice, not anger, not emptiness but something different

Pain?
"It's not like that raja saab! You are getting me wrong.. Ia.. M"
She couldn't able to complete her sentence!
As he slammed a book on the floor taking it out from random shelves making her flinch.
"If you don't like it, the burn it down!
Burn it down! "
He stressed on his last sentence

"Is it for me? "
She mumbled looking at him with her wide eyes as realisation hit her.
He didn't say anything stepping back from her.

"I loved it raja saab, It's just I thought you don't like someone touching your things, It's common for anyone to ask'
She said to him picking the book,
She dusted the book,

"You aren't someone Archana and you need to understand that! What belongs to me belongs to you even if you won't accept it."
She just gave a long dramatic nod

"The home and the world "by rabindranath Tagore
! She read out the title
You aimed at everyone's mater piece she said keeping it on the table,

"You read it? "
She nodded in no at his question.

"My choice of books is totally different not the classics, I just heard about this from my senior, and I didn't refuse this rajasaab, I just can't even if I want, I will be here untill Iam staying in this palace, even though I don't read classics, I will be my favourite place, so thank you, "
She bowed her head lightly twisting the hand beneath it.

"Means, forever! "
She narrowed her eyes at him,
"Well, you said you would be using it until you stay here and you're gonna stay here forever, that's what, I mean"
He crossed his hands over his chest.

"So, full of yourself raja saab, let's see what happens! "
She kept her gaze away from him as she wasn't able to do nothing except staring at him.

How is his black tshirt, ready to burst out of his, displaying his hard work in the gym! And his face, god, like the good took extra hour in creating him,
How he turned handsome in just three days!
She thought to herself stealing glances of him not making it obvious.

Abhimaan snapped his fingers bringing her out of thoughts.

Oh god! What even Iam doing? Archana get a grip on yourself, you are acting like a nibbi.
She scolded her herself noticing him smirking at her. She tried to move, but abhimaan came in front of her!

"If you say! I will remove this, with that you can clearly see me,
After all, it's all yours "
He whispered last part near her face,
She just pushed him running more into the library.

Why can't you just reply him you fool!
She mumbled to herself walking through the bookshelves.

You yourself want to be nice, then proceed!
Her inner self replied.

"Yaar! He is a good man, except the one thing he did to me, he was always been nice to me! Helped me much, caring about me, even though, I can't return his care and help, at least I can be nice to him, What he did is unforgivable, but that doesn't mean, I would hold that grudge against him for forever Any way, we agreed to each other six months time, in those, it's almost two months, just a four mouths every thing will be over, then why to ruin my peace troubling him."
She mumbled to herself glancing at him who is at the same place as before! She frowned when he suddenly vanished from her sight in the gap blinking eyes!