44

Loud punching sounds echoed all over abhimaan's personal gym, which is totally messed up, his dumbbells thrown someway, his vest filled with sweat, making it transparent displaying his perfect abs, he is in the gym since 3Am, now it's already 6 am in the morning, he took out his anger on the punching bags, that are lying totally torn on the ground.

"I shouldn't have shouted at her,
But, I did.. Again In Lost my controlll..."

He screamed giving a hard punch making the punching bag fell to ground,
He was furious at himself for shouting at her in library, for loosing his calm again in front of her. He yanked his best from his body leaving himself half naked, pulled out gloves from his hands tossing them away on the ground,  he went out leaving the mess he created,wrapping a shawl around his body, he walked out of his room, his feet halted at her door, losing his battle for checking her or not, following his routine he pushed the door, as usual it's unlocked, his eyes went to the corner, the blanket was fully covered, he closed the door, failing to observe Archana who who just came out of wash room and noticed him.

Frowning, she walked to her door, peeking her head out, she didn't find him, shrugging she covered herself to complete her sleep.
Where abhimaan kept walking through the corridors, his hair flying along with the cold breeze,  shawl around his upper body dishalved, reaching end of the corrider, he twisted the pillar, creating a narrowm path way underground, he stepped and it automatically got closed coming back to his original position.
He reached into a huge  circular hall, that is naturally bright, the whole Hall is filled with art supplies, colours, paint brushes, drawing boards,

He yanked the cloth from the board revealing her portrait

He took the finest brush from the table, dipping it in colour black, he drew two dots on her right colloarbone!
"Believe me, I never looked at them intentionally, but they caught my eyes today, and I couldn't stop myself adding them. "
He mumbled to himself adding the final touches to it.

'

'One day I want to paint your painting when you yourself posing for it. Not like, locking your image in my eyes and drawing it after."
"Will you pose for me little flower? "
His thumb caressing the moles he just
Drawn!

______________________________________

By the time Archana got up and got down for breakfast, she found no one,
When she asked about everyone, she was informed everyone left already.

"Ohh bhai, kis tareekhe ke logon me phas gayu main, sirf 9baje horahahain aur sab gayab! Subah chale jaate, aur adhi raat ko aajate, itna kamaneki kya jarurat hain"

(Oh god! What type of people I am stuck with, it's just 9 am and everyone vanished,they leave in the morning, return at midnight, what's the even use of earning this much! )
She huffed to herself by making  way to the car!
After an hour drive, she reached her college, she increased her walking pace, to reach examinarion section.
But, bumped into someone,
Sorry! I didn't see!
Archana apologized the girl she bumped, picking her books,

"Can't you walk properly, pata nhi kaha kaha se aa jate, "
She muttered making Archana frown

"I apologized you already for my mistake, so it's better for you not to say anything. '
With that, Archana started to walk but she was held by her hand, turning to the her

"What's the problem with you yaar!
Leave me! "
Archana wiggled in her grip, looking at her with total confusion,
"First you dashed me, and now misbehaving with me, I will teach you a lesson! "
Where is archana like, is she mad,
She yanked her hand away from the girls grip, making her stumble on her high heels, pressing her lips together, Archana controlled her laugh.
Making the girl go read! In a swift she raised her hand,
In a reflex, Archana crossed her hands across her face, she opened her eyes, not feeling any touch, she frowned, when someone towered her from front,
'She said sorry! And the matter is over! You understand nina, now get lost,. "
Well, she can recognize this voice, it's
Shaurya ranawat chauhan.
After the girl left, he turned to Archana,

"Didn't't you eat or walking with your closed eyes! "
He screeched ruffling his hairs.

"Did I say to come between us? I can save myself? "
he rolled his eyes at her words

"You can't be serious, here I helped you, and you are being ungrateful"
Shaurya clicked his tongue.

"I was just joking," she giggled
"Thank you! Mr senior. Wait.."
Something clicked her mind,
"She was the one you were kissing on club, mean she is your girlfriend? "
It came as more statement than question as the glimpse of club clicked her brain.

"She isn't my girlfriend, "
He mumbled walking forward frownig she followed him.

"You guys broke up! ? "
She questioned making his twist his lips.

"One had to be in a relationship for breaking up and we weren't'
kid like you won't get, so don't stress yourself.."
She frowned at his words as they sat in canteen.

"Why are you even here! ? Isn't it it your break after exams! "
He asked sipping his juice he ordered.

"To pay the examination fee, today is the deadline, "
She bit her innercheek going through menu,

"Give me your id card! I will see it"
She raised her brows, keeping the card.

"The great, Topper Atharva shaurya ranawat chauhan is willing to help me, oh my god! No need after all , I don't want to strain the prince, the brothers boy, "
Archana dramatically said moving her eyes.

"If Iam my brother's brother then you are his wife, so, why to strain yourself rani sahiba. "
He made shut her mouth with his reply. She tried to reply back but could find nothing.
He smirked looking at her, he took her id card from her bag, and left.

______________________________________

Why didn't you reply to him back Archana! What happened to your tongue!
Leaning to the wall, Archana questioned herself the nth time patting her head lightly with her wrist, wondering why she wasn't able to reply back to shaurya the morning.

She looked at her phone, it's past 9 pm already. Encouraging herself to get something to eat,lying on the table, she got up, she frowned when she found a book on it. Picking it she reason the title
Learn telugu in 30 days
She frowned, thinking what's the need for abhimaan to learn telugu  
She questioned to herself stuffing the Apple in her mouth taking it from plate. Chewing it she walked out of the room to find him.
Standing in front of his door, she forwarded her hand to knock but retorted.. It continued for a few times.

Do vote and comment,
This is for those who wanted the Archana and Shaurya parts, you guys thought, I ignored it, no it's just I need a situation to write it..

And what about abhimaan in this chapter?
Next chapter after 80votes and 25 comments