42

The surroundings fell silent, Archana badly wanted to break the silence, but she couldn't, Instead she just shrugged her shoulders asking what happened?
Without giving any reply, Abhimaan stepped forward touching her forehead with his back of palm.

"Are you okay!"
He checked her Temperature making her frowm!
"Don't be cute, baby girl, I was always used to rebel of you, now suddenly you being nice. "
He winked at her where she was amused how fast can he change his mood.
Just ago darker one to teasy now!

"You sure! You aren't bipolar.?
She didn't want say it loud but it slipped from her mouth.

"Only you can make me like that. "
He paused his words in middle

"Little flower! "
Only to whisper it in her ear, to which she stepped back creating distance between them.
"I will be back, In a 5 minutes, and will have dinner! You can proceed I will join you soon! "
He patted her head, before walking out.

"I just don't get him! Him and his multiple personality disorder. "
She mumbled to herself walking out of the room!

By the time Abhimaan got down! He found her sitting on the couch with her legs up, smiling at her phone,
He frowned thinking what the thing that kept her smiling too much! With that she didn't even notice him.
Coming to her back, he tapped on her back, making her jerk and her phone fell from her hand.
She turned her head to find him looking at her with questioning eyes.
"Why it's always have to be my phone to suffer! "
She mumbled picking her phone from ground.

"You are too lost in your phone, that you didn't even notice, not my fault, don't worry I will get you a new phone. "
She snapped her head towards him.

"Thanks for your concern raja saab, But I don't need one, and being lost in myself, I was reading a book and it's obvious. "
She gave him a tight lipped smile.

"You read? "
She frowned at his question.

"Means, can't I?"
She questioned shaking her head.

"Leave it, let's eat, you said you were starving! "
Abhimaan held her hand taking her to dining table.
She squinted her eyes raising her brow, when he pulled the chair for her.

"Flowers are meant to be treated delicately'
She shivered when he whispered these words into her ears. Making her sit on the chair he took chair beside her. They served themselves starting eating.

"So, can I think, Mr. Ranawat chauhan as a big softie at heart who knows how to treat a girl? "
Abhimaan nodded at her question.

"Just, a correction, exclusively for you"
He gave her his signature smirk.
Where she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out her mouth except chuckle.

"You are such a flirt, Raja saab
People will be shocked when they get to know this side of yours. "
"You flirt so openly! "
She wandered at his ability of turning anything into flirty.

"Well, As I said, this side only reserved for you, so, there is no way of me being like this with any other, and yes Iam a flirt, I too got to know it when You came across me! So, it's because of you, my side of this had a discovery
And little flower, what's the use of my flirting when you don't get it, after all it's for you, and above all these, Ain't flirting, Iam stating facts! . "
By the time he completed his words her food in hand left in middle.

"Baap re! You are un believable. "
She huffed before shoving food into her mouth.
Silence, spread between them until Abhimaan pulled his chair back after completing his food.
She glanced at her food, a little amount remaing, in order to finish it fast, she chocked on food coughing.
Abhimaan who returning to dinding table from table washing his hands, increased his pace, hearing her coughs. Pouring water in the glass, he made her drink, patting her head!

"Who said to eat fast? "
He glared at her to which she avoided looking at her and went away to wash her hands.

He pulled her back, when she crossed him after washing her hands, she fell on his chest gripping her collars,
I'm fear of falling.

"Open your eyes little flower, don't need to be scared of falling, I will never let you fall, promise. "
He tucked her hair strand behind her hair. As soon as she processed his words. She pushed him lightly making him leave her!

She still didn't want my touch
He stated to himself in his mind finding her fidgeting with her t shirt.

"Come with me! "
She looked up at his deep voice.
She opened her eyes wide ceasing her brows together.

"Trust me! You won't regret, just follow me. "
She nodded started walking behind him. Not knowing where, giving a thought to trust. They are the staircase that leads to their chamber.
Instead of heading towards right to their chamber, abhimaan took left,.
Frowning she followed him, she kept observing the hall ways, and the walls, that are filled with paintings, large vases, some sculptures of wild animals,
"This is weird and scary. "
She mumbled to herself it's her first time roaming in the palace Or observing it close the architecture was extrodaniry just like she saw in her history textbooks, pillars, gallaries. She twisted her mouth admiring them.
"Here!"
She came out of her admiring session when she heard his voice
She frowned looking at the giant wooden door!
Abhimaan pushed the door as it was nothing, he shook his head when she didn't move, grabbing her hand, he took in but, it was all dark.
He switched on the lights. As soon as the light spread in the hall,
Her eyes widened, literally came out of her sockets, hands cupped mount,
Shock would be an understatement for her.
"Wow.. "!!!
It's the only word that left her mouth seeing the view in front of her eyes.
''It's.. It's.. "
She searched for words
'It's beautiful, she whispered. "

"I never know, a library could be this fascinating! It's just out of my thoughts. "
She confessed, wandering her dreamy eyes all around the giant library she is standing in, it's vintage, extremely beautiful, royalty screaming

 "She confessed, wandering her dreamy eyes all around the giant library she is standing in, it's vintage, extremely beautiful, royalty screaming

She walked forward roaming her eyes around, her hands caressed the wooden shelves, she frowned when she reached to three shelves height only. Her eyes glued to the roof, which has some kind of paintings Greek or british she wasn't able to figure it out.

"Do you like it little flower! ? "
She turned to abhimaan who is leaning to the wall of the entrance.
She shook her head.

"Not liking, but, I loved it raja saab. "
Her voice is at high pitched full of excitement.
I have never been into library like this
It's just just magnificent.. Gorgeous, dreamy, and huge.
Her words doesn't have any pause, came one after one.

"Can... Can I.. Touch.. Them?"
She fumbled at her words.
"Only.. If you allow! "
She added the next sentence when she felt his dark gaze on her, reflecting fury.
He stromed towards her, grabbing her hand, he pressee her to the bookshelves, eyes emitting fire

The next chapter is here!
Do vote and comment for the next chapter.
80 votes and 20 comments.
Let's meet in upcoming chapters