70

Time for Archana stopped,
She wanted to push him but stood still doing nothing.
Are you feeling more hormonal?
She felt her senses eventually loosing.

"I need answers baby girl! "
"Answer me, Are you still feeling hormonal?"
Her breathe quickened feeling the tension between them.

She pressed her lips together pulling herself together.
It took her all self control to pull her hand from his hold.

"Leave me raja saab"
Her words came as mere whisper.
When she still felt his hold her
She yanked herself from his cluthes.

"It's was all my mistake
I shouldn't have lost my control.
If you want to leave your wound free then, go ahead "
"I don't care."
She picked up the cotton and bandage before placing them on the table.

Even though she is literally shivering internally with the dark look on his face but didn't want make it obvious

"Move out! Move out before I could do something which I regret later. "
Abhimaan rubbed his forehead to ignore kooking at her.
As he doesn't want to do something in anger.
Archana didn't argue anything except leaving him all alone
As soon as he heard her closing the door.
"Aaaahhh.".
He roared like a beast taking out his fury.
His breathes became quicker
Jaw clenched, knuckles whitened.
Veins at his forehead and neck popped out cleary showing his fury
Picking the gun our of the drawer he tucked into his pockets rushing out.
______________________________________

"What you did is right Archana, now stop thinking about that. "
She repeated the same line to herself for the Nth time.

From the time she came to her room she was been lying on her bedding to sleep to forget the incident what happened between them few hours ago but as if it's her bad luck her eyes aren't closing even though it three am in the early morning.

Sighing to herself she got up and her feet took her to his room.
Without making any noise she tiptoed to his bed and found him laying in the bed deeply in slumber, actually in the state of unconscious.

"I don't know how he drinks too much"
She mumbled to herself.
Removing his shoes she placed his legs on the bed properly.
Adjusted pillow under his head.

"He says I am stubborn but, he himself is stubborn"
She covered him with a blanket
That's when her sight fell on his hand which is bleeding and has a bigger wound than before.
Her eyes welled up at the thought of how much she hurt him.
Controlling her tears, she picked up the spirit bottle that fell somewhere on the ground, with bandages.
Sitting by his head, she carefully picked his hand placing it on her lap cleaning it before bandaging it

"It hurts me to see you like this raja saab, I hate myself for all these
I don't know what to do and what I am doing".
She lingered her lips for sometime on his bandaged hand.

"I can't share this with anyone, nor with you, with my parents
At one second I want to be with you and at another second I couldn't forget what you did."
"I want to be in your arms and want to run away from you at the same time"
"I know it clearly that those kisses and hugs were never hormonal except they are my ultimate feelings for you"
All while her fingers caressing his hairs.

"I know I would never say this to you while you are awake, saying this while you are asleep."
"I love you too Rajasaab So so so much that I let you touch me, order me which was the first time".

"I love you but, I don't want to love you and I shouldn't even."
"I like you but, I want to hate you
However, my hate for you dropped to minus points. I wish I wasn't so complicated and easy going like everyone but it's my family and my career against you Rajasaab which I don't wanna lose at any price. I know Iam hurting you with my words and I can't afford to hurt my dad with my actions. I just wanted to say sorry.
Sorry Raja Saab, and I love you"
She inched her face closer to him finally kissing his forehead and she kept her lips there for sometime she couldn't hold her tears anymore as her tear drops started wetting his forehead. she backed off, not wanting to disturb his sleep.
She pressed her eyes tightly muffling her errupting cries
Calming herself she got up from his bed she looked around the room which was messed up, picking a napkin from a random drawer she pushed all the glass pieces to a corner
taking a last glance at him she left the room closing the door as slowly as she can.
As soon as the door closed abhimaan sat up straight on the bed laughing louldly, one can easily sense the darkness in his laughter.

"Little flower, little flower you always manage to amaze me sometimes with your anger, with words and sometimes with your sudden confession".
He smirked to himself.

"You really thought, that I can't sense someone entering into my room
Should I laugh at your innocence
Such an innocent soul you are, you still didn't get me and it's for your betterment only, the less you know about me, The more you can be free and I love you too sweetheart."
Abhimaan chuckled falling on the the bed again facing the ceiling.

His fingers touched the area where she kissed him on the forehead.
______________________________________

Next morning came as blissful one for abhimaan all he could hear her low mumbling confession and feel her soft kisses.
Archana didn't ignored eye contact with abhimaan all over the breakfast.
Finishing her break fast Archana got into avyaan's car as shaurya has match today.

"Are you okay chotu'?
Avyaan asked her noticing her playing with her fingers.

"I don't know bhai but, don't worry I will be okay '
She assured him making him nod.

Before avyaan could start the car they were informed to stop by abhimaan.
Openeing the door of her side.
Abhimaan signalled avyaan  to get down which he did

"I have a surprise for you today'
Archana just nodded her head.

I know it's a late and short chapter but next would be long.
I didn't upadate as I was busy with navaratri events in college and with my I'll health but everything is okay now and Iam in holidays too.
So, don't worry.
So, how was the chapter?
Archana's confession?
How would be her reaction if she gets to know Abhimaan heard it?
Any guesses about abhimaan's surprise?
Let me know in the comments.
Iam noticing less comments these days, like lesser people reacting to the chapter
Why guys? It's gonna end soon and ai need your views to write perfectly
Do vote and comment
Next chapter after 180 votes and 80 comments