76

"Bhai, can you please help raja saab in changing? I will go and see about his food. "
Arjun just nodded at Archana's request.
Giving him a smile, she walked into the kitchen, got busy instructing the butlers
It's dark, Abhimaan got discharged and they are all home now.
Arjun walked into Abhimaan's room only to find abhimaan pacing to and fro with his mack book in his hands.
He closed the door with a thud gaining which gained abhimaan's attention.

"You didn't leave",?
Abhimaan adjusted himself on the couch still not looking up.

"Such an ungrateful creatute you are.
Iam about to leave but,your wife stopped me saying to help you change.
As, she thinks that her raja saab can't even hold a shirt with his hands. "
"Is it paining rana sa? "
Arjun took abhimaan's hand hitting it to table.

Abhimaan just chuckled drawing his hand out of his hold.
"Let her be in her trance, I don't want to ruin it. "

"If you aren't my friend, I would have killed you by now, for fooling her
Just look at her, how can you? "
Arjun gritted.

"Now you are being and emotionalist,
Do you even remember, what we do?
And for your question",
"Every thing is fair in love and war,
I wanted her and I got her, I don't care how. I did now and would do in future too. If keeping her in dark makes her stay with me, I would keep her in dark only. Just once, just once she got into my arms, I would cage her in my arms in which she herself doesn't wanna come out, I know I am being crazy, mad and obsessive but, I care nothing until I have her with me."
Abhimaan's promising dark voice reverberate all over his chamber.
Arjun sighed giving up.

"Do whatever you want but, if you hurt her, I wouldn't go easy on you"
Arjun literally threatened abhimaan

"Never "
Arjun just give him nod.

"Iam leaving for sicily, Agstya called and change your get up before your wife comes. "
He buttoned his coat.

"You know, I love the way you address her as my wife, "
Abhimaan winked at Arjun who just smiled in return giving him a hug.
____________________________________

As the door clicked open Abhimaan dropped the jug to the floor immediately, turning back he found archana already pacing towards him.

"Who said to use your hand raja saab?can't you be careful? Didn't you hear what doctor said, he said not to strain your hands, you should have called me. "
Archana indirectly scolded abhimaan picking the metal jug frim the floor.
Realising what she said, she bit her tongue.

"Sorry, It's just"..
Abhimaan didn't let her complete her words walked to the bed settling on it.
Archana just sighed in relief.

"Thank god, he ignored me,I thought I was getting an earful today."
Archana thought to herself not knowing abhimaan enjoying her words.
He gaze kept fixed in her, he noticed her walking to the table and picking the tray coming towards him.
She came near and kept the food plate on the bed in front of him.
But, abhimaan eyes didn't observe all these, instead he is busy in checking her out. She changed into a pale yellow kurti with full sleeves that covering till her wrist with a white plazzo pairing it.
Her long dark hair held together into the bun which falling to her neck.
Hair tendrils hanging either side of her face.
"She is looking... Gorgeous. "
Abhimaan blinked when she snapped her fingers in front of his eys taking him out of his trance.

"Food. "
She signalled with her eyes.
Giving her a nod, Abhimaan held the plate, seeing her still.
He fake a wince leaving the plate in a second making her alert

"How dumb Iam. "
She slapped her head,
Settling in front of him.

"Let me help you. "
Saying she took the plate into her hands. Mixing rice with curry using spoon.
She forwarded the spoon to his mouth. Which abhimaan accepted without a word.