62

"Of course you can, That's why Iam here right? "
Abhimaan hissed knowing where the topic actually going.

"I think we should leave this topic here only and for your questions.
Yes! Is my answer"
Abhimaan spitted in his casual voice dropping himself next to her

"You know you are so arrogant, "
He gave her a curt nod.
She just gave him an amused look

"I wanted to say something but, your reply made me shut anyway away,good night raja saab!''
She stood up bidding him a good night, her feet didn't even Move when he pulled her back to the couch.

"What do you wanted to say little flower? "
He turned to her, she just nodded in no
"Do you still hate me?"
His question came too straight.

"Aapko aisa laga?"
You felt like that?
She questioned back for his question.

"So, you love me"?
There was breif one second of pin drop silence .

"Did I say that? "
She broke the silence between them.

''Then what between us? "
Abhimaan gritted lifting her head up when she lowered her gaze

"I don't know raja saab, everything is overwhelming for me, I don't know what I am feeling, what I want"
She sighed

"Then, leave it baby girl, "
"Instead give me a chance "
"I will make you love me! Just a chance"
"Gulam banke rahunga tumhari!
I would be your servant! "
She shook her head closing her eyes at his desperate voice!

Holding his hand which gripping her chin lighly pulling it back, freeing it from his grip.

"Wait! "
He pulled her back when she tried to move.

"Don't go! I love.."..
His words got muffled when she pressed her hand.

"Don't! Please don't finish that! "
She blinked her eyes, letting the water drops stream down her cheeks.
In a swift, he removed her hand from his mouth.
"Then what should do Archana! To get your acceptance! I agree that what I did was wrong and I am sorry for it, should I go down on my knees, if so I would do that! "
His hands cupped her face all the while, she nodded in no, holding back her tears.
Then what should I do!
He screamed pulling her to him by her elbows.

Then! What should I do?
I threatened you, tried to woo you, went different myself,what stopped you from coming to me!.
Don't I deserve your affection
Am I still a monster to you?
The words, emotions he suppressed till now, started flowing out.

Archana felt something twisted in her stomach at his words.
He is sounding low. Even with the loudness.
Vulnerable!

"You don't need to do anything rajasaab, you are the best the way you are!
It's not you, instead I am the problem here. "
A low whimper escaped her mouth.
She was taken aback when abhimaan, embraced her out of nowhere.

"I will rip your tongue out of your mouth, if you say you are problem again. "
She chuckled at his words.

"You always amaze me, you care for me but, still in your commanding voice"..

"Because I have a stubborn little one who never listens to me! "
He pressed a kiss on her temple ruffling her hair.

Now how to say you this, I started listening to you only Mr. Chauhan.
Initially because of your threats but, now without a compulsion. I wish Ain't this complicated to say my thoughts out aloud to you.
Even though she wanted time say it aloud her voice didn't cooperated, they just came as her internal voice.
She nodded in no when he raised his eye brow in questionning manner.
Silence spread between them.
Just their eyes kept staring each other.
She moved back, when abhimaan moved closer to her, it continued until she hit the sofa rest.
She shivered when his rought hand caressed her cheek.
His thumb caressed her upper lip making her inhale deep.
His casual look changed into a dark one.

"All I can think is about you! Little flower, "
Her breathing went fast.
"Can I kiss you, again?"
Her breaths itched hearing his deep voice
His hot breath fanned her cheeks.

"May I? "
She didn't fail to notice the desperation in his voice. As soon as her head tilted to give a nod. He crashed his lips on to hers nearly eating them,
She fell on the sofa rest, where he hovered her adjusting himself in the little place. She winced when he was going too rough.
From the time they had their first kiss, all he wanted was to taste her lips again.
He left her finding her breathless.
Abhimaan lips played a smirk seeing her flushed face with closed eyes, gasping for air.

"Would you believe me If I say, you were my first kiss and now second"?
She nodded in yes making him delighted.
When he inched his face closer to claim her lips again. Her loud ringtone broke the trance.
Archana lightly pushed him taking her phone out of her pocket.
Abhimaan groaned dropping his head to the sofa rest. She talked a few minutes before hanging up the call.
Abhimaan waited her to say something but all she kept was mum.
He can sense her sadness.

"Mum had an sudden asthma attack! I wish I would be there! "
Her chirpy voice sounded so low, as she controlled her sobs.

"It's okay! , Archana it happens, is she okay now. "?
He inched closer patting her head
She nodded sniffing,
"It's not okay rajasaab, I should be there taking care of her but, Iam here doing all these. "
Her head dropped into her hands.

"Incidents like this, makes me regret my decision of shifting to university far from home. "
She mumbled rubbing her face.
Abhimaan removed her hands from her face, his finger wiped her wet eyes.

"Do you miss your home? "
She nodded at his question.

"So so so much, the mere thought of Iam being 1800km away from them makes me shiver in fear and when the reaslisation of I can never be back to my home like earlier is enough to make me cry. "
"Iam staying away from my parents due to my studies, after job, after marriage I will be a guest to them.
I will be a guest in my own home. Sometimes I wonder are all these worth? Are all these worth rajasaab?"
She looked at him hoping for an answer.

"One day, when you become what you want, these all will be worth it and you yourself say, that. Yes, it is worth it. You don't know, but you are doing so well baby girl,I have never seen a girl like you, so passionate about her career, so fierce yet soft. You are doing too Good. "
She smiled hearing his words.

"If you ever feel alone, remember that, I will always be there for you."
All she could do was nodding her head finding a little comfort in his words.

"Can a hug calm you now? "
She nodded in yes and in no.
Abhimaan just chuckled before taking her into his arms.
She snuggled more into him.

"I don't know, what Iam doing raja saab, I wanted to keep distance but, couldn't stop myself come to you.
Your arms giving me different kind of peace and I don't know why! It's just Iam enjoying it and I hate myself for that"
Her thoughts came to an end when his phone went off.
She tried to come out of the hug but, abhimaan pulled her closer, picking the call with one hand another on her.

All the while he is on phone, she kept staring at him forgetting the term blinking with a smile on her lips

"Just remember one thing, you are doing great never ever doubt yourself"
He cooed in her ears after finishing his call all while caressing her hair.

The next chapter is here!
Just wait a little, you guys get what you wanted?
Every hostler felt what archana said right?
And about abhimaan, we deserve someone who can calm us like him 🤧about their little moment?
Let me know in comments
Next Chaptee after 130 votes and 30 comments