37

His grip on her waist tightened threatening air not to enter between them. Her heavy breaths encouraging him. Not able to control himself he claimed her soft lips into his rough ones. She is tasting chocolate.
Her hands gripped his hair.
He pulled her up making her legs wrap around his torso.
With that he walked to the bed and threw her on it hovering.
Her innocent eyes contain nothing except trust for him.
He pulled her t-shirt  out of  her body leaving her naked body to his mercy.
His gaze darkened seeing her semi naked in front of him.
He pinned her to the bed biting her cheek.

"Huhh... "
Abhimaan jerked out from his sleep coming out of his dream.
He looked at the clock as usual in his routine at 5: 30  in the morning.
He rubbed his face with his palm

"You started dreaming of her too Abhimaan. "
He mumbled to himself rubbing his neck. Probably it's the very first time in his life, he dreamt of a girl, the very first dream after years
On her!
His little flower!
Baby girl!
Sweetheart!
Supressing his physical needs, he headed out for his daily workout
But, all his thoughts were occupied by her..

He groaned in frustration punching  the boxing bag.

I never knew a girl could affect me this much, all I want to make her scream my name under me. What is she doing to me? Why am I ready to surrender myself to her, the urge of having her increasing day by day. I just hope, that she doesn't be late in accepting me, not so, she wouldn't like the consequences which I am planning.
His gaze darkened Imagining her.
_____________________________________

"Hmm. "
"I want you guys follow her everywhere, keeping me about her where abouts now and then, and Iam damn serious about Ross, one mistake you along with that guards would be deep buried down in the ground of palace.. And she shouldn't know it.
Make sure she is safe."
Abhimaan, ordered his personal guard, ordering him to hire gaurds for Archana, after what happened yesterday, he wouldn't be taking any chances with her safety even it is intruding her privacy.

"She..? "
He looked back when her voice reached his ears.
Abhimaan singnalled every driver and servent around to get lost to which they disappeared in a second making her frown.

"What raja saab? Who is she?
Wait.. Is he your girlfriend? "
His face as usual blank but not her.
Sometimes he wonders, is he that innocent not to get his clear feelings for her?

"Can you stop? "
'"And where are off to! I heard your semester break? "
He asked observing her being ready with her back pack.

"To work, "
She said clapping her hands excitedly.

"Care to explain? "
He crossed his arms over the chest.
She frowned at his Authoritative voice.

Cool, Archana, he is just asking and you  promised yourself to be nice to him
She reminded herself.

"Well, my senior started a bookstore recently, now she wanted one to help her, but she couldn't afford high salary as it's just a start up so, I told her, I will be her employee. "
She said

"Without salary? "
He asked to which she nodded.

"I don't need salary to work in a book store, along with it, it's a flower shop and cafe too, it's my wish you to visit a book store which is also a cafe and flower shop. And Ain't working for free, we decided 25%of the sales for me and remaining to her. "
Abhimaan just nodded.

Opening door for her!
"Get, in I will drop you there. "
She tried to deny it, but one glare from him made her sit in the car,
He got beside her. She told him the adress which he entered in Gps.

He shook his head when she didn't tie her seat belt, bending to her seat, he tied her seat belt making her baffled.
Her lips parted as she tried to say something but didn't,
Where Abhimaan gaze got fix on her parted lips, all he wanted to kiss her, but, he dismissed himself from her.

Archana flinched when he slammed his hand on the steering.

"What happened? Raja saab. "
She asked not looking at him.
To which he remained silent their drive continuued until they encountered with red signal.

She observed him being clad in navy blue tuxedo a Rolex around his wrist.
His fingers tapping on the steering waiting for the signal go green from green,
She couldn't help but admire his physical features. Her moment got broken when she heard someone knocking on the window.
Downing the window she found a woman with little boy who is crying loudly. She was forwarded to a paper which was asserting that she needed money for the boy's cancer treatment.
Archana took out a five hundred note from her phone pouch and gave her smiling.

"I thought you were smart! But never know, you are that dumb to believe this fraud. "
She was startled by abhimaan's voice whose gaze fixed straight at the the signal.

"I don't care if it is a fraud or not,
All I care is what if it is true, if it a fraud, I loose my money, but if it is true, I loose a chance of helping someone who is needy, I hope that boy would be safe. "
She answered looking at him who still didn't looking at her.
She frowned flipping her gaze,

"You just said, you won't believe in all these, then what was that? Raja saab"
Archana asked raising her brows, after observing abhimaan gave that lady whole money he had In his wallet,

"It's true! "
"Now also, I don't believe In all those
But, I believe in you, I didn't give her money for her child but for you, because you wanted to help them. It's not about him, it's about you little flower. "
She gulped hearing him and was touched by  his words.

She couldn't say anything, as signall turned to green abhimaan focus on his driving, her focus on him.
Even though, abhimaan is well aware of her eyes on him, he didn't made it obvious.

He is appearing a little bit different for me from past few days!
Not like an arrogant and self centered man, but as a man who is concerned about the people around him, a different man who is masked and reluctant to come out of it.
She thought to herself looking at him.

Abhimaan smirked observing her.
When he stopped a little far from the adress, she got down from the car.

"This is for you Raja saab! "
She forwarded a chocolate bar to him.
He looked at raising his eyebrows.

"For the ride, for helping that child and for helping me, I couldn't find anything more than a chocolate to show my gratitude towards you.
So, "

"I don't eat chocolates, Keep it to yourself, "
Abhimaan denied it making her frown.

"Archana what you doing!? I told you to keep it yourself . "
Abhimaan sounded annoyed when she pressed the chocolate in his hands closing the door showing her tongue.

"If you don't eat it, then toss it away
Buy, I won't take something which I gave to someone. "
"Bye.. "
She shouted running away waving a bye to him.

"She is crazy! "
He mumbled to himself showing the chocolate into his coat.

Next chapter is here.
Do you guys like it?
What about abhimaan dream?
Archana and her glimpse of being kind, about abhimaan with Archana.
Press the star and comment down your views.
Next chapter after
80 votes and 20 comments