26

Archana pushed Abhimaan when she felt his lips on her forehead.
Abhimaan got out of that when his phone went off he looked at the caller id displaying Siddarth.

Agastya returned, it's been a month since he returned, we are coming tomorrow. Agastya too.
Siddarth's voice came from another side.

Abhimaan just nodded humming
When?
He asked.

Probably,by evening.
Siddarth informed
Humming Abhimaan hung.

So it's a pause to date night?
Whatever, it's for good only
He mumbled
______________________________________

As usual the Ranawat chauhans have their breakfast in the garden servants serving them.
The table filled with total silence as everyone minding their own business.
Archana who is all ready for her college came to the garden as Abhimaan sent him to call for breakfast.
She took her time to admire the Greenary around her walking,
It's not a garden, instead a park
She mumbled to herself observing the different kinds of perfectly cut plants

"I feel like I am walking in an Italian Mafia's garden "
She mumbled to herself
As she always sees these types of gardens in movies only. And it's her first time stepping into it.
She pulled a chair for herself giving a smile to her father in law.
Which he gladly reciprocated.
It's rare to find them together.
But, today All four chauhans are together. She twisted her mouth in amusement.

Abhimaan kept staring at her, observing her expressions from the beginning, he is glad that she liked it, it made him appreciate his choice.
Archana served herself some bread and went with nutella.
Rudra and Avyaan chuckled when she scrunched her nose seeing the fruits.
Abhimaan just shook his head.
Shaurya glared at her, which she is unknown.
Abhimaan snapped his fingers making  the servants halt their actions.
"Inform the chef to prepare at least two non-veg dishes everyday for lunch and dinner and there must be at least a South Indian for breakfast from tomorrow. "
Inform him as my order
Abhimaan said still didn't look at them.
"Ji hukum. "
Gokul the head servant bowed nodding.

Archana closed her eyes in embarrassment when she felt everyone gaze on her.

But A slam from Abhimaan on the table made everyone remove their eyes from her.

"Iam full"
She got up lifting her bag from the ground.

"Shaurya will drop you and bring you every day as he too joined the university for his master's. "
"Don't you"?
Abhimaan said, Shaurya was glaring at her.

They both tried to say something
But, Abhimaan didn't let them
"If you want to go to college go with him and shaurya "
Looking at shaurya

"If you want the car for all yourself you have to do it, because I can't compromise with her safety.
I would be assured if you are with her. "
Abhimaan completed his words and went away not even listening to their reply followed by avyaan who just gave him a thumbs up.

Shaurya and Archana glared at each other before walking to the car.
Huffing shaurya got into his red sports car. Archana huffed looking at the colour of the car.

"Sit quickly, We don't have a whole day. "
Shaurya screeched.
Glaring at him she got into the back seat receiving a glare from him.
"Ain't your driver "
He said looking at her.

"Yes you are, as per your brother's order. "
She replied
Gritting his teeth he started the car racing the accelerator he paced up the car making her jump at her sear.
Glaring she wore the seat beat.

"I know you hate me, then why didn't you tell bhai about the party? "
Shaurya asked her not to suppress the urge to ask her for many days.

"Well, I know I am not a good person but, Am not a bad person either above all that, you topped the university which is not possible for everyone but, you did and I am no one to ruin that for you. You have all the freedom to enjoy your special day. And congratulations"
She said forwarding her hand to him.
Shaurya just looked at her.

"Don't worry, I washed my hands"
She smiled making him chuckle
Shaurya joined his hands with her

______________________________________

Being in his office, Abhimaan as usual yelling at his employees.
Poor employees, couldn't be able to match their boss expectations for the interior of new construction which he is Personally supervising.
Yelling at them to get lost he fell on his chair controlling his fury he slammed his fist on the glass table making it break, the glass pieces pierced into his skin making bleed but, he is least bothered. In a few months it her birthday he wanted to give her Something big, So he thought to build a house on her name everything completed except the interior.

His irritation worsened when Abhimaan heard

"Ohh, bad timing "
Arjun and siddarth who came in observed the room's state.
Siddarth called Peon to make everything clear.
Where, Arjun took the first aid kit and bandaged his hand.
After the maid did her cleaning.
Abhimaan went into his private chamber which is attached to his cabin followed by Arjun and siddarth.

"Again, Issues with her "
Arjun asked taking his seat in front of Abhimaan on the couch

"Not with her, but with these unworthy staff "
Abhimaan screeched to which siddarth chuckled.

"What's their fault in that? Yours so called serious face scares shit out of them, with that they are losing their senses, try to smile you are the best friend of siddarth kapoor. "
Siddarth said in his joyful voice, which both men ignored.

"Is he here? "
Abhimaan asked
Arjun nodded in no
"but entered in jodhpur. And I think we should leave after all it's 6pm already "
Siddarth completed with that The trio walked out of the chamber.

_____

By the time they reached ranawat chauhan's it was 7 pm Already.
Arjun, Abhimaan and siddarth who walked into the palace and started walking to his play room.
But, in their way, Abhimaan wanted to check on Archana, that's why he knocked at her door, but, got no reply
Sighing he opened the door,
He found her glimpse of submerged in her work.
As usual on the floor with a bedsheet on it, her textbook, white blank papers, pens scattered around her.
Siddarth and Arjun peeked on over abhimaan shoulders.
"
Archana", Abhimaan called but there is no reply
Instead they heard
Hum ne thi jab kaliyaan maangi, kaatonka haar mila.
A hindi song
With that Abhimaan concluded she was engrossed in her work with blasting her ears with music
He shook his head before closing the door.
Not before glaring at his friends.

Do vote and comment