34

"Never knew period cramps would be this much painful, until I am experiencing them, I never had cramps but, seems like this month is wicked for me. "
First, Mr arrogant se takkar,second forced marriage, Third, the arrival of the cramps.

"I don't know why I am being cranky differently, no matter what! I had to thank him. "

"I never expected him to bring sanitary pads for a girl. Moreover, the girl who always goes against him. "

Abhimaan rude chauhan been a gentleman for a minute.
A smile made it's way on my face,
I don't know why, this mere action of him touched me, making me look at a little..different?.
He didn't even hesitate to get me pads for me. Even though, I want to refuse, But I couldn't.
When! Thanked him, I expected some reaction from him, but he just gave a curt nod, with his usual expressionless face and left mumbling a ok. It's not a mumble actually.

Damn! can't he just smile? A once.

So, do you wanna see his smile?
I just want to kill my inner self.

Her monologue is utterly broken by the cracking sound of the door.
She lifted her head up still lying down to look at the person!
She thought it was abhimaan and to ignore him, but, it's not him
Instead it's the maid the one she met on her first day. Archana just nodded her head asking her to come in.
She came and placed the plate not precisely , but a flat basket made of bamboo on the table.

"Mam, hukum sa sent you all these and he informed you, you should have them. "
Archana sat up hearing her

"And.. And "
She fumbled at her words

"And? "
Archana questioned now completely getting up.

"Hukum sa, ordered me to help you in bath and to take you clothes for wash.
Let me get new bed sheets for you mam. And it's a strict order from him to feed you everything. "
She completed her words.

"What? "
"Is he crazy to order you to help me?
You are his maid not mine And please auntie don't call me mam,
I am barely of your daughter's age.
And Inform raja saab, that I can take care of myself. "
Archana said to which she nodded and turned to leave.

"Wait aunty! You weren't here for two days not even in the evening ,how you came here this night! It's 10:00pm.? ?
Archana questioned

"Vo mam! Main chutti pe hu.
Par gokul ne humko bataya hukum sa ka bulvaya aaya. Tho unhe muje vaha se yaha leke aaye. Aur aapko madat karne ko kaha. "
Archana just nodded at her words.
Her eyes went to the basket she brought her with after she left.
It have some fruits, dry fruits
She scrunched up her nose as she despised them her eyes lit up when she caught the sight of a bottle of Nutella,chocolate bars, a chocolate flavoured Icecream tub
Her stomach groaned.

"You can't accept them archana. "
She mumbled to herself turning away.
_____________________________________

"Hukum sa! "
Abhimaan who is typing in his macbook looked up and gave a nod
Mam refused to eat.
Abhimaan just rolled his neck making the crackling sound of his muscles
He replied nothing but, walked away not before slamming his Mac on the table. He pushed the door and found her leaning to the window sitting on its sill. His eyes made a contact with hers for a second, before he broke it.
She tried to ignore him by getting up and walked to door.
Abhimaan controlled his growing irritation and pulled her to him.

She glared at him siding her baby hairs behind her ear..
Looking at him she searched for some words to speak. But did tell nothing except looking at him.

"At least, listen to once, it's not about me but about you! You already having diziness and this stupid stubborness could do nothing except worsening your condition. "
Abhimaam gritted, being frustation by her stupid stubborness.

"I already had food raja saab, yourseld have seen while eating. "
She said in her normal tone void of any sarcasm coming out of his hold

Exhaling a deep breath

"Little flower! "
"You need energy now, and you have to eat something, I know you are food and I even know you badly want to munch the chocolates , Nutella and the Ice cream. But, I am not getting why you are acting stupid"
Abhimaan said. As soon as he went out, he ordered the servent to bring female maid home.
Searching about periods and the diet.
He found chocolates and icecreams are the things women crave for these
TimeHe ordered, to bring her favorite chocolates, as he has seen her eating chocolates many times.
But, he lost his calm, when the maid informed about her refusal.

"What to do with this girl?.. "
He groaned to himself.

"Yes, I wanted to eat them badly But, I can't raja saab. "
She said looking at the basket and pouting.

"Why? Care to explain? "
He crossed his hands across his chest.
Making his biceps pop out his grey t shirt. She just shook her head avoiding looking at him.

"It's your money raja saab
I didn't buy them! Thanks for your concern but, how can I take them as if everything normal in between us?
I always emphasize on hating you, then how can I, I just didn't feel it right"
She said the truth, Agreeing to him.

"You don't need to think like that
You are my wife and every thing belongs to me belongs to you. "
She tried to say something but, in reflex, Abhimaan pressed her mouth with his palmEven though the forced one, it doesn't change the fact, that you are my wife and Iam your husband.
"And don't you dare to deny it, you have pissed me enough by always turning my words, but not anymore,
We both, made a mutual decision on being Coparete to each other and I don't like someone stepping out of their words which they gave to me
Understand? "
He gritted in his dark voice making her eyeslashes flutter, her face painted with amusement. Shivers running down her spine at his dark stare along with his touch on her lips

Removing his hand, he held her wrist and took her to the couch.
Gesturing her to sit, which he did as she is always scared of his dark voice and dark stare and nothing different today. He sat in front of her on the chair where the table between them separating them.

"Eat. "
just a word he didn't add any prefixess Or suffixes.

She frowned looking at him.

"If you don't start in upcoming 3 seconds, I will myself feed you and I know you neither appreciate and nor I would stop. "
He crossed his leg resting it on another leg.
"One, Two. "
He counted with his fingers.
Before he could count number three,
She picked the random chocolate tearing the wrapper!

Cursing him, she munched the chocolate. Where abhimaan sat there going through his phone

Tadaa..
Next chapter is here
Whom do you like in this chapter
Abhimaan Or Archana.
Tell me in comments.
Next chapter after 75 votes and 1O comments.
Yaar guys comment kijiye ga..
Kya hua?
You guys comment only when I insists not regular.
Do comment and press the star