35

The silence in Abhimaan's home study broken by a sudden notification.
He just hissed in frustration as he is busy in going through the mails.
He picked up his phone,
He just ignored it after seeing as shaurya posted something on Instagram

I_shaurya.RC

Liked by siddarthsiddarth

Liked by siddarthsiddarth.thekapoor and 3,46,869 others
Comments 3k
I_shaurya.RC  The global business summit with the_avyaan.R.chauhan.
   missed The_Abhimaan.ranawatchauhan

IamArjun. Khanna congrats on your first official gathering

Siddarth. thekapoor  welcome to the club 😁

the_avyaan.R.chauhan  good one👍

He just took a look to it and tossed his phone away again proceeding to his work. He gritted his teeth when he heard sound of something dropped.
And again a knock on the door.
Keeping his macbook away he walked to the door. Before he could open
It was opened making him furious.
But it soon vanisned, noticing the little figure peeking in hiding behind the door,
"Little flower? "
He just stood there shoving his hands into his pockets.

Giving him a awkward smile
She stepped away from the door revealing herself.

"Are you going some where? "
He asked observing her back pack.
She just nodded.
"Iam going to university so, I thought to inform you.. "
She said gripping her end of her tshirt .

She herself don't know, why she thought to inform him.
May be because of his unasked help yesterday? Or may be because of his concern. She looked at him who is giving her a questioning gaze.

"You thought to inform me? "
"Am I hearing it right little flower? "
He smirked taking her in.

''Haa, and to say thank you for your help. I never expected that and thanks for the chocolates and every thing, I needed them and.. And "
She fumbled at her words when he placed his finger on her lips silencing her. Her eyes widened along with his smirik.
Already she is dying out of nervousness to come in front of him after what happened yesterday and here, it be coming worse.

"No need to thank me! It's me who feels delighted taking care of you, it's me who gets peace, when you were out of pain. "
"Hmm? "
He made his voice low and soft.

””What? "
Abhimaan asked when he observed she is making movements with her head. She signalled to her lips with her eyes making him remove his finger reluctantly suppressing his urge to claim her lips.

"You need rest, baby girl ,You should stay today taking leave !One day doesn't matter! "
He said rubbing his thumb over her knuckles. She wanted to take her hands from his hold but couldn't.

"I have a test today "
She mumbled

"If you want, I can postpone it as long as you want. "
He smirked making her glare.

"You can't do that.!Like you won't do that right? "
She corrected her sentence.

"Ok! Let me drop you !Come"
He took her out of the room, long gone his work and concentration.

Archana you don't need to be rude to him always! Until he doesn't cross his limits, just behave normally with him like you be with others. You can't be rude to anyone when they are being nice to you.. It's not you.
Her consciousness told her the nth time which she ignored in past.

But, now she want to follow it.
Sometimes, it's just takes a one second to change our perspective of seeing others.
Just a second!
Just a gesture!
Just an action!

As usual, abhimaan got into the driver seat, she is beside him. She plugged her earphones, to avoid the thoughts that surrounding her.

What he did was a mistake a huge one!
But, he never pushed my limits
Been patient to me, listened to me
Agreed to me, for all this atleast he deserves a decent treatment
She mumbled to herself, not enough to be heard by abhimaan as he is busy in his phone call.

She shook her head shrugging off her thoughts, scrolling through her phone

The global business summit, magnificently ended last night participated by siddrath kapoor, Agastya rai singhania, arjun khanna, avyaan ranwat chauhan and others

Bussiness world across the nation stepped in counties capital, as it's the fist time summit held in India from past century.

Abhimaan ranawat chauhan, missed the summit without prior information.
His friends and family stated that it was a personal emergency.

The 27 year old most eligible billionaire bachelor turned down the invitation at the last moment making his disappearance go viral in the business community.

Archana read the articles with a frown on her face, why the hell this media caring about him.
What happens if he doesn't attend a summit?

But curiosity hit her encouraging her to know the reason unknown to the media

"Raja saab! "
She called him removing her earphones. To which he just hummed signalling her to proceed.

"Why didn't you attend the global summit yesterday?  It said that, it's the first time in India! "
She waited for his answer

"I have more important things to do yesterday! "
He reply was short and straight.

She frowned upon hearing more important things, but as far as she remembers, he has been sitting in front of her.

"Aap tho kaali baithe hain kal? What important works then?"
She asked pressing the word important.

"You! "
It came immediately after her question within the blinking of her eyes.

"Huh? "
She made a confusing face not getting his word.

Abhimaan sighed, stopping the car
He turned to her placing his hand on her seat, making her inch back.

"You were all alone in the palace, last night, and I won't believe in servants and above that, you weren't normal, and I know you would suffer alone rather than asking for help from the house help who is connected with me and I can't take chances with your safety, you don't know the palace, except your room. And the dining hall, If you get lost, no one could come to you except me. "
He backed off tying her seat belt after completing his words.

"So, you are Implying you go nowhere
When, I would be in the palace? "
She asked

"No, only until, when  would I be assured you can manage yourself, it only takes time, after all you are gonna live there all your life. "
He winked at her.

To which she just shook his head

"You will tell me if you find the slightest inconvenience with your body, You have my number and I want you to use your commonsense instead of your stupidity! Even though you don't want to tell me anything, I have my resources. I wouldn't mind dragging you from your university to palace if I find something is bothering you and you can't stop it which you know. "

"Thank you and bye raja saab "
She waved at him after getting down from the car.

'I have my resources.. Ve vev ve.. '
She mocked him waiting for the bus.

The next chapter is here!
Hit the star and do comment
Is archana right?
Is she really gonna be nice to him?
What about abhimaan?
Next chapter after 80 votes and 15 comments