58

Rain drops dripping down from their bodies, wetting the floor, As Abhimaan carrying her in bridal style
They are in their own trance, Abhimaan deeply staring at her little figure, that is perfectly fitted in his arms, her, sticking her sight to his face, like she never wanted to look away! Reaching his chamber, they got in, he closed the door using his legs.

No one dares to enter his chamber without his permission, so they don't need to worry for their privacy.
Walking to the bed, he placed her on the bed like a delicate doll.

The same, bet she refused to sleep on her first day.
When she looked up at him fluttering her eyes!
The desire, he kept to himself all these days, started rushing. He kept standing gazing at her his heartful.
Her slow breathes, the way her chest heaving up and down in pure overwhelming emotions.
These feelings are new to her, the butterflies, blushes her body burning with unknown desire, breaking her holy emotions.  she is against herself, her voices,all she wanted to admire him, to give up on everything atleast for a day! Her mind denying everything, but her body wanting it.
With a quick step, Abhimaan walked to her,sitting beside her, he took her pink hands pressing them to his lips, trailing down the kisses all over her exposed elbow.

he took a minute to admire her, his finger traced her face outline, to which she gasped lightly. His finger stopped at her lips, patting them,
" he placed his lips partially touching her lips"
His rough one totally crashed on to her soft ones, when his finger went out of the scene, she started moving her lips trying to reciprocate his actions, her hand went around his neck grasping his black silky hairs in her little fist.
A low whimper left her mouth, when he deepened The kiss exploring her mouth. She inhaled a sharp breath when his hands kept all her wet hair on her shoulder, before burrying his face into crook of her neck.
Sucking all the droplets,
A soft moan released from her mouth at new sensation.
She hissed when he bit her skin, but it vanished when he sucked on to it.
All she did was to tilt her neck to other side giving him more access.
Everything was playing in slow motions for her, his kisses, his touch, so soft but little does she know, it's taking all his self control not to just take her rough and raw! Supressing the intensity of desire spread all over his body!
All he wanted to pinn her to the bed, and fuck her untill she would loose her consciousness and her approval doesn't making it easy for him to backoff. Loosing his control he pinned her to the bed in a swift not giving a second to her to process.
His gaint figure hovered over her little figure totally covering her.
Where, the sudden pin to bed, alarmed Archana about the actions they were doing.
She tried to move her tongue to say something but melted with his kiss at her collarbone..
"Aah.".
She moaned when he bit her  collarbone a little hard.

'Sto.. Op"
A low whisper of her made him halt his actions. When he glanced at her face, it was all red with closed eyes.

"Stop"
A whisper again left her mouth pulling his collars to her, showing her inner turmoil.
Taking deep breathes, Abhimaan unhovered her sitting at the edge of the bed rubbing his face in frustration.
In sexual frustration!

Not feeling any touch on her, Archana slowly opened her eyes only to find him sitting facing his back to her.
Suddenly, a gulit washed over her.
She lowered her gaze in utter shame

"You should get changed! "
Her eyes welled up at his sentence!

"Iam.. I am sorry!"
She whispered controlling her sobs.
She again failed, failed to control herself.

"You shouldn't be sorry! It's good that you stopped me! Otherwise, I myself don't know, what I would have done "
She heard him saying, what saddened her is he still didn't turn to her,

"I should get a change a too, do you comfortable here! Or wanna go to your room! "
He stood up ruffling his hairs finally facing her.

"I.. I.. My room! "
She mumbled before getting out of the bed,

I would  burn myself rather than laying on your bed!
She shook her head shrugging her thoughts and with a slow steps she crossed his room.
As soon as she felt she is out of his sight, she ran into her room closing the door with a bang.
The breathes she is stopping till now, released in one go.
Her shivering fingers touched her lips.

*My first kiss! "
A low soft voice left her mouth
Running to the mirror, she started checking herself, her bindi is now at her neck, lips lightly swollen, cheeks are red, her fingers traced the hickey he just gave her.
A light smile spreading all over her face. Even though she didn't want to, she liked it.picking her clothes, she changed into fresh pairs.

Where abhimaan kept thinking about her, his hand pulled away the tie around his neck. Changing into a grey shirt and sweat pants he groaned in utter frustation opening the vanity drawer he took out a cigarette from the pack litting it up.
He felt his frustration evaporating In air when he released the smoke in the air. When he went for the second one
He heard a knock on the door, he didn't even need to turn to said who it was.

"You don't need to knock little flower
It's your room! "
He again took the puff of smoke

"You didn't dry your hair! "
She stood just beside him as he sat on the Chesterfield chair.

"I don't think, it's needed! You go and sleep, you"
He couldn't able to complete his sentence, as he felt her dabbing towel on his head.

"It's because of me, you drenched and I don't want you to get sick tomorrow because of me, "
She said moving her towel in his hair drying the wet hair.
She gasped when she was pulled by him making her land in his lap.

"I don't know why you are doing this?"
He gritted holding her wrists.

"For you! "
She mumbled making him go soft again.

"Little flower! What to do with you? "
Taking a last puff, he tossed the cigarette bud away.  pulling her closer by her waist.
She felt warmth surrounding her body in his arms. In reflex, she wrapped her around him resting her head on his chest!
"
Iam sorry for troubling you, I am just confused, these days are so much for me and I just couldn't handle" *everything and above that, you didn't even talk to me,"
Her fist held his shirt collar, she looked at him tilting her neck a little back.

"I just wanted to stay away from you but ended up like this, I lost all my control when I saw you fully drenched. "
He confessed caressing her cheek!

"I think I started to like you raja saab, hate for you totally vanished, all I remember how you care for me, how protected you make me feel, I even gave you my first kiss and Ain't regretting it, your arms giving the peace"
", which I always craved for, even after my constant rejections and reasons which I gave myself still, I couldn't stop myself from coming to you. I know, I'm never gonna tell you all this but, I like you Mr. Chauhan and now it's me who needs to stay away from you! "
She spoke to herself all while staring at his face. She nodded in no, with a smile, when he raised his eyebrows asking her what?

"You didn't even wish me birthday! "
He looked at her at her sudden question.

"I wanted to wish you giving you a gift. "
She just hummed

"Baby girl"
She again hummed in response

"Happy birthday! "
She chuckled hearing him.

"After asking? You should learn some etiquettes rajasaab! "
She chuckled

"Leave it and tell me! What did you want to do on your  birthday?"
He asked caressing her hair

"Nothing  particular, haa I just wanna go to the pub, that too an empty one!"
He nodded at her wish.

"Then let's go,. "
She looked at him with a confusing gaze.
"Come! "
He made her move and walked out holding her hand

The next chapter is here!
What about Abhimaan? How did you feel about him?
About Archana! And one thing, she is a teenage girl, who is trying to condemn her actual feelings out of confusion.
So, how you felt about her.
Some words about Archana?
Her monologue?