31

"It's not abuse, it's their Protectivness"
She laughed again

Abhimaan just pressed his lips into a thin line seeing  her being carefree.

Her laughs came to a halt, when she realised what she was doing,
Archana presed her lips tightly controlling her smile

You should be serious dumbo
How can you laugh with him and you started sharing your talks with him.
No, Archana control yourself
She said to herself internally giving him a straight look.

'Well, Iam sorry for my blabbering'
She played with her fingers to avoid embarrassment.

'Iam loving every inch of it, after all we are here to talk, well you want to enjoy your first dinner date right?
Then treat me as your date for tonight, "
He smirked looking at her confused face. One thing he know about her is.
It's hard to control or compel her but easy to confuse and convince with a petty sweet words manipulation.

She thought for sometime nodding
"Well, As I said I will coperate. "
Archana lightly slammed her hands on the table agreeing him.

Such naive you are little flower!
Abhimaam thought to himself looking at Archana whose gaze is wondering all over the dishes placed on the table.

Her stomach growled making her die out of embarrassment.
She quickly closed her eyes cursing herself and peeked at him partially opening her right eye only to find him shaking his head.

"Well, let's feed your tommy first and we will continue our conversation while eating"
Abhimaan voice calm and soft which he uses while talking to her exclusively. They waited until a servant came and started serving them, Abhimaan kept observing her all while serving as he specially ordered all her favorites.
Her eyes lit up when she was served with biryani with chicken fried lollipops.Abhimaan let out a chuckle when amusement was painted all over her face seeing the menu :all non vegetarian.

"Thank you "
She mumbled at the server he left not before bowing at them making her frown.

"You don't need to, it's his work"
Abhimaan said observing her turned face.
She turned to him,
"It takes nothing to appreciate someone's efforts "
She answered him throwing the spoon in her plate away.
Receiving a pointed look from him.

"Agar spoon se khana hain tho, biryani khana hi bekaar hain, asli maza tho haath se khaane me"

"It's a waste of eating biryani with spoon, real fun will be in eating with hands observing the taste. "
She sniffed the smell dreamily closing her eyes.

As Abhimaan isn't a food fan, he didn't care muchBut, Archana being big foodie everything about food matters her

"Hmm.. "
She moaned in taste as soon as the rice touched her pallate
"Awesome, just like a perfect hyderbadi biryani, I yearned for it literally."
Archana said in middle of chewing her food.

"Iam happy you liked it. "
Abhimaan kept admiring her all while she is devouring the taste of her favourite dish.

"Liked it? I just loved it "
She said continuing her eating

"So, how do you know that biryani is my favorite...? "
She dragged the word so making him look at her raising his eye brow.

"I know everything about you"
Abhimaan replied still sipping his wine.

"You are just kidding"
She shrugged it off

"Try me"
He challenged her making her nod

"My favourite color ? "
Black