55

Abhimaan's eyes snapped towards his phone, from the screen in the conference hall when his phone went off. He ignored again looking at the screen!
"So, This is the final one sir! "
His employe finished turning the screen off.

"No, I need more better! "
Abhimaan said being nobchalant.
He tried to explain  something, but one glare from abhimaan was enough for every one to shut up.
Nodding, every one walked out the hall.

He grabbed his phone! Noticing message from siddarth.
'We started"
It stated.

I_shaurya.RC and the_avyaan.R.chauhan

Liked by Siddarth

Liked by Siddarth.thekapoor and 45,479,27 others
I_shaurya.RC Happy birthday mental star💫
P. S: ignore me!
Comments: 27 k

Siddarth.thekapoor Sare bolo, happy birthday

IamArjun_khanna: party tho banta hain

the_Agastyarai.singhania :when you three started getting along?

The avyaan.R.chauhan
@the_Agastyarai.singhania mircales happens! 😁

aaheli_ c: happy birthday day! My ⭐

User1: oh yaar! Who is this new entry now?

User2: wait! What?

User: yaar who is she! I want to see that lucky girl

User4: don't break our hearts shaurya

User5:yaar! Avyaan too with her,

User6: chill guys! It might be their sister

Abhimaan's frustration grew more, he tossed the phone away being blind by his rage!. Picking his phone from the ground, he walked out of the office,getting into his office.

Yes;it's her birthday today and he didn't wish her.
It's been 10 days since they had any
Conversation, starting five days, she tried her level best to initiate a talk with him, but every time he backed off making her give up.
But, in these 15 days! Shaurya, avyaan and Archana bonded very well forming a bond,
He many times noticed them talking, having conversations, which irritated him the most.

''I am not jealous of my brothers, I am jealous of their relationship, she is spending time with them more than me! Me not being able to reason of her smile. "
He gritted lightning a cigarette in pure frustration.
God knows, at what speed he reached the palace. As soon he pulled into the drive away, the buttlers who are relaxing again got into their respective works, he strode in, with his big steps and ready to hell at someone who appears in front of him.
But, all his frustation, anger irritation vanished in a second, when he got a glimpse of her descending the stairs.
He stood rooted in his place,
Damn gorgeous!
His lips automatically released the words seeing her, clad in baby pink suit. It's his first time seeing in her full traditionals.
The cigar, between his fingers touched the ground, and he kept looking at her.