61

The next day was started with bliss for abhimaan. By the the time he tucked her in the bed, it's past early morning four.
Being insomic, sleep was never been his business, he prefer being in his laptop working rather than sleeping.
Finishing his excersices and daily routine, he walked to her room again
It's past eight, but, she is still deeply in slumber.
Grabbing a chair, he sat beside her staring at her.

"Iam becoming selfish day by day and the chance of letting you go dropped to millions of minus. At first I just wanted to be with you, but, after being with you all these months, I became greedy, now, I started expecting your care, your smile and love. "
He took her hand into his so delicately. His lips pressed a kiss on it, as his hand ruffled her hairs.

"You are sleeping so peacefully,staring at you while you are asleep became my favourite thing to do. "
His head in her hair travelled to her forehead trailed down her cheeks to Chin all while caressing her soft skin
He looked back when he heard a knock of the maid

He bowed in respect and stayed at the entrance as abhimaan strictly Prohibited every butler into her room.  Even the maid is allowed only up to the entrance unless for cleaning or dusting.
Taking the tray off from her he placed it on the night stand writing a note and sticking it to it.

"Sleep well baby girl''
He patted her cheek before pressing a kiss on her forehead.

Archana woke up with a severe headache.
"Aahh... ,"
Groaning in pain, she sat straight from her sleeping position,
Pressing her hands to head she rubbed her temples.
Her gaze fell on the night stand beside the bed. Her hand reaced to the note on in.
"Drink this "
"Eat this"
She frowned reading the note still massaging her head with one hand.
Not thinking anymore, she gulped the liquid and tablet on it.

It's a lemonade!
She scunched her nose as the bitter taste formed in her mouth.
Sighing,she fell back to the headrest.
That's when, it stuck her, that she slept on the bed, in her room, which she refused, it didn't even took her a second to got down of it.
Settling on the couch, she recalled the past night's even, her eyes got closed in pure embarrassment.

"Why am I always embarassing, myself."
She slapped her head moving to the bathroom. Changing Into fresh clothes, she again fell on the sofa she stood up swiftly feeling some thing under her butts.
Frowning she looked down,only to find coat.
She picked it up settling again in the couch
If you didn't wear this,I will lock the doors
His words replayed in her wars.
A smile made it's way on her lips recalling his words.

"I know you are caring, but never know the intensity, but, why do you always keep your face blank mister".
She talked to the coat holding it in front of her.

"Try to smile sometimes, show your emotions Mr. Blank. "
"You are such a softie."
She chirped her nose inhaled the fragrance, his strong Cologne hit her nose.
Wearing the coat, she clicked a selfie of herself shining bright.