27

"Ufff.. "
Archana sighed wiping off the invisible sweat from her forehead.

"Finally it's over "
She patted her own shoulder flipping through her assignments which took nearly 4 hours to complete.
She removed her her earphones unplugging them from phone she yawned looking at the time 8:17 pm
Her lips formed a smile but it soon vanished as she remembered she has two more to day.
Being the laziest, Assignments are never for her, along with the she is the master of procrastination which makes her finish everything in the eleventh hour.

'Okay, taking some time for dinner didn't do anything much"
She encouraged herself to get herself something to eat.

She got down the stairs cursing abhimaan in her mind while climbing down the stairs.
As soon as she reached the hall she was encountered with abhimaan.
She just rolled her eyes and walked past him only to get pulled back by him.
"What? "
She stressed her words.

"Are you okay little flower?
Seems stressed"
Abhimaan asked still holding her hand. She yanked it slowly from his hold and mumbled okay.

"I was about to come to you only, but you appeared ''

Abhimaan smirked
She closed her eyes for a moment to suppress her sassy self.
"I.."
She started to say something but stopped herself noticing Three men coming towards them with a woman
Abhimaan observed her line of sight
Turning his head,
He found Arjun, siddarth and the most awaited Agastya with a girl.

Abhimaan shot a question glare at siddarth and Arjun asking about their arrival. To which they nodded in no.
For Archana, all her concentration on the girl only.
She is clad in white kurti and pants with matching duppata, jhumkas, hair set free, nails are painted, hands filled with silver bangles
Her gaze went down, Archana was in awe when she found out that girl wearing high heels.
Downing her head Archana looked at herself, oversized grey tshirt, loosely tucked into her  black night pants, hair loosely secured with clutcher  her ears, arms are bare her gaze went to her feet which is bare.
Archana pouted internally

Nothing, bas dil saaf hona chahiye
She internally said to herself.
Abhimaan who is observing her from a minute just smiled internally at her antics with a stern face.

"Is she your girlfriend? she is too beautiful! "
Archana mumbled to Abhimaan who glared at her in reply.

"No she isn't, because Iam already married and totally committed to my girl. "
He mumbled a reply but, it came too loud heard by everyone surrounding them.
Archana just rolled her eyes at his reply.

"Listen,  take her with you, we have some things to sort out",
Abhimaan asked her to which Archana nodded as she is curious to know about the girl.
As soon as Archana and the girl disappeared from the sight
Abhimaan turned his head and gave a look to Agastya which is totally opposite of which he was with Archana.
In second Abhimaan held agastya's collar and dragged him away followed by Arjun and siddarth.
Abhimaan tackled him to the ground as soon They reaches his office.
Almost sitting on him abhimaan punched him on his face,

"One more for me. "
"Another punch for me"
Arjun and siddarth too joined with that the four bulky men started fight rolling on the floor.
It continued untill four of them satisfied.
It's their way of showing love.
Abhimaan who got up first forwarded his hand to Agastya which he took not before wiping out the blood at his corner of lip.
Getting up he hugged Abhimaan

"Bastard, I would have killed you if you weren't here today."
Abhimaan mumbled, later Arjun and siddarth joined the hug completing the group.
They four are each other's support pillar, friends, enemies, partners everything.
Abhimaan who is cold towards everyone opens up to three of them only. They went to grab their drinks to his mini bar kept chitchatting.

Mean while, Archana and the girl befriended each other.
What Archana got to know is her name is Aaheli married to Agastya nearly two months ago.
In her room, Archana and aaheli sat on the couch giggling.
It's very weird and impossible for Archana to befriend someone quick but it's not like that with this girl.

"Achaa so, your love marriage or Arranged marriage?'
Archana asked being curious writing her assignment, where she passed it to aaheli the other one.
Aaheli's smiled dropped at her question.

"Our's is.. An. Hmm Arranged?"
Her reply came as question more than a statement.
Archana frowned
"What, you don't know what type of marriage of your own? "
Archana questioned

"It's ju.. St hmm'
She struggled to answer
"Wait what is this? "
Archana's gaze suddenly went on to her right wrist which is bruised and red.
Aaheli tried to cover it, but she is fast enough to catch her hand.

"Is he abusing you? "
Archana straightly asked

Pulling her hand from Archana's hold
"It's nothing, totally unintentional. "
She mumbled

"I want the truth Aaheli "
She doesn't know why she is being free with her, Why she is being personal with her.

"It's just our marriage is forced on not love nor arranged, and things between us aren't normal just like between you two. "
It took a second for Archana to process her words.

"Like he, like his friend. '
Archana shouted getting down from the couch she took aaheli's hand and moved out of the room holding her being deaf to her words to stop.

______________________________________

'At least he married the  girl he likes, what's wrong in that, you are making it an issue Arjun. "
Agastya said to Arjun who told him about Archana and abhimaan's relation.
Four of them being in Abhimaan's bar, Sipping their drinks seating on the couch, Abhimaan who just excused himself to attend a call is missing from the scene.

"What you said is absolutely right but what you did is wrong"
Siddarth said sitting in front.
"Marrying without inviting us, What friends you guys are? One married without inviting and another secretly"
Agastya about to say something
But, the door went wide open revealing a angry Archana and worried aaheli.

The three males looked at the both girl in front of them.
Leaving her hand Archana strode forward, picking a random bottle from the shelves she broke it on the table holding the bottle neck in her hand.
She kept the broken bottle on Agastya's neck.
Agastya face is neutral, still sipping the drink as is nothing happening.
Arjun tried to say something but one glare from her kept him mum.
Where siddarth enjoying it with his eyes carrying curiosity.

Agastya hissed lowly when the sharp and broken side of bottle pierced into his skin.
Aaheli came running to her pulling archana away.
"You.. "
Archana glared at him
Agastya who couldn't take her glare, shot a glare at her in return.

'Just say sorry, or else"
Agastya started

"Careful on how you complete your words Agastya".
A voice boomed all over the Room
Archana's head snapped at the direction of his voice only to find abhimaan with his jaw clenched.
By the time, Abhimaan finished his call, he heard agastya threatening her.

Abhimaan strode towards them and stood between Archana and Agastya totally covering her.
"Careful, how you finish the sentence
Watch your words while talking to her. She is my wife, and I won't tolerate disrespecting her even though the opposite one is my best friend "
Abhimaan gritted his glaring at him.
Agastya just rolled his eyes stepping away and continued his drink.

Turning to her.
"Are you okay?"
Abhimaan checked her hands where his own bandaged hand is dotted red.

"Iam okay,. "
"But, teach your friend how to treat women, at least his wife. "
Archana gritted looking at agastya
"Money, name, fame doesn't make you human Mr. Agastya Rai singhania"
She shouted.

"Okay, but just move from here
You know,"
Abhimaan said to her to which she nodded and walked out the room with Aaheli.

"I see,  you are totally smittem by her"
Arjun mumbled to Abhimaan passing him the drink.

Next chapter after 60 votes.
15 comments..
Few words about abhimaan concern for Archana
And the new entry Agastya Rai singhania?