50

Abhimaan's car pulled into the palace drive way! It's twilight by the time he reached palace.
His gaze went up to the balcony, for her glimpse, but seems like she is busy somewhere!
Shrugging his raising thoughts he walked in.
As usual, he observed his father and brothers with their laptops being seated in the hall. He just gave them a nod, when his brothers greeted him
"Avyaan, I will send you some papers and I need them clear by morning"

"Ji bhai! I will "
Avyaan gave him his polite reply.
Nodding he walked to his chamber!
Freshing up, he changed into his casual, a tshirt with pants. Checking for her in the room, he didn't find her
Calling a servant, he forwarded his removed shirt, which has blood spread all over it.

"Burn it down! I shouldn't even find ashes! "
He nodded at abhimaan's words

"Bloody bastard's blood ruined my mood! "
He grumbled to humself ruffling his hand in hair.

'Where is Madam? "

"Ji, hukum sa! I don't know where madam is "
Abhimaan glared at him making him down his head.

"Then! Why the hell are you working here! Don't know means? Doesn't you see her! "
He screeched in anger
The servant nodded in no.

"Hukum sa! Aap, kudh hum sabko adessh diya tha, madam ke taraf bhi na dekhneko.
Isliye hume, madam ko nhi dekha hukum! Aapne humse khaana bijwayatha kal, aur uske baad hume dekha nhi rani sa ko, matlab madam ko. "
The poor man shivering when he is feeling abhimaan's drilling gaze on him. Abhimaan yelled at him to get out. Picking his phone, he called her number, But it came as busy.
He frowned, and decided to text her.

To Archana
"Where are you! "
Sending the text, he impatiently waited for her reply.

Damn! I hate waiting and here waiting for her reply, I should screw myself
He cursed himself.
After a good five minutes, which felt like eternity for him, his phone popped with the notification.

From Archana
"Library. "
He is already on his heels before reading the text. Shoving his phone into his pockets he walked out.

Reaching the library he walked in through the sections found her at the third section, non fiction, mainly her subjects and sciences.
He noticed her sitting on the floor , books scattered around her some opened, some half opened, her fingers busy in flipping in pages.
Feeling someone gaze on her, she looked up only to find abhimaan.
She waved a hi to him smiling.
He just kept leaning to bookshelf until she finished her call and finally looked at him.

She frowned looking at her deeply, she waved her hand asking him what happened
But all he did was walking to her and made her stood up on her feet.

"Do you miss me, little flower?"
She lightly flinched at his deep voice
She nodded in no even though she did miss him. Which she was unknown to herself
"But, I did!"
He confessed, pressing her arm lightly.

"No! I didn't miss you! "
She removed his grip from her hand and tried to walk away only to get pulled by him again.

"What raja saab! I answered your question right "
She smiled turning to him.

"But, why am I feeling like, baby girl missed me? "
His brows raised in teasing manner
"No.. "
She stressed the words
"Ohh! Like that! But some one from your number sent me a message and deleted it, you should be careful little flower!"
His voice filled with playfulness.
She cursed herself, interally. Giving him a long nod!
He chuckled at her flushed face finally leaving her hand.
She breathed in relief turning her back to him
Archana be normal!
What's happening to you! You shouldn't let him effect you on little things! Control yourself
She mentally prepared herself walking to the books. Picking them up, she started oganizing them in shelves keeping three books for her.