53

Abhimaan kept patting her head, while she was letting her tears out of confusion.
She slowly parted away from him.
Giving him her natural fluttering look,
She picked her phone and walked out of the room, before he could stop her.

The rage he managed to control burst out as soon as the door got closed.
"Aahhh"..
He left a bone shivering scream tossing the table away, and in a few seconds the room was messed up

Shaking with rage, he lit up the cigarette, to control his rage. But all he could how he was pushed by her, her words.

"I have to do something! And the game of being soft to her isn't working, "
"I should do something "
He paced to and fro puffing to the cigarette.

"I'll do everything to have you little flower! Even if it is manipulating you, or forcing you. I can't do this act of pretending of nothing doesn't matter.
And it's the last chance"
", Iam gonna give you, before handling you in my style, I hope you won't cross this chance and compels me to do something which I don't want to. "
There is not even a tinch of softness in his voice, all it contains pure determination, and the dark desire.
---------
Where, running into her room! She directly got into the bathroom, sprinkling water on her face,
She replayed everything she said to him.
"What's happening to me?
It's so confusing, I am not hating him anymore, it's just like nothing happened, I am going to him myself, messing him, thinking of him where I should be hating him."
Her hands rested on the wash basin, head downed, eyes closed
She took a minute to process everything that happened for a month.
Her agreeing to his conditions
Pretending to be nice to him.
Him helping her.
Her change in perception of looking at him.

"If it goes like this, I would end up being in mental hospital"
She mumbled to herself tapping her cheeks.
______________________________________

Everyone at the dining table looked up when abhimaan walked to it being all ready in his tuxedo.
Archana frowned when abhimaan didn't even look at her.
"Good morning! "
She said in her chirpy voice, to which abhimaan just gave her a curt nod
Leaving her in confusion.

"You did something? "
She shook her head in no, when shaurya who is beside her asked in mumbling.
Finishing her breakfast, she walked to the car and kept waiting without of reason.
Her eyes light up when she observed abhimaan walking to her.
Controlling herself, she tried to supress her rasisng excitement.
But, all her excitement vanished when he crossed her and got into his car and went away.
She turned and kept looking at the car, until it disappeared from her sight.
Sadness gripped her heart,
"It's okay Archana, he must be in a hurry!"
She reasoned herself.

______

"But he could just glance at me.
At least a smile. "
And muje kya..
"It doesn't matter, if he greeted me Or not. "
"But, at least he can say hi
Arghmmmm...."
She groaned to herself internally thinking about him from the morning. And it's evening now, but all he could think about was him,
The way he walked past her
Didn't even talk to her.

What if he didn't talk to me?
I can text him right?
Telling herself this, she clicked his number.
Her thumbs danced, contemplating what to type.
"Would you come to pick me Raja saab? "
With all the strength, she pressed the send button and kept waiting for his reply.
Her heart beat quickened, when it showed as seen.
Minute passed, her foot constantly the minute turned into five, but she didn't received any reply.
Pressing her phone to her head, she controlled her emotions.
She wasn't able to decipher the feeling she is feeling now.
Walking out of the book store, she kept walking.
Arrogant, monster, sadu, akdu.
She cursed him under her breathe.