71

I have a surprise for you today
Abhimaan's words rang in her ears the noise around her disturbing her too much as the whole university is busy in preparing for navaratri celebrations.
But, all she could think about him
She sighed rubbing palms on her face she lightly jumped when shaurya dumped himself beside her from out of nowhere.

"I was searching for you every and you are here, you should at least call me."
Shaurya lightly slapped her head.

"You had a match right"?
She asked forwarding him water bottle.

"Haa, It was over a long time ago and tell me "
"What happened to you? Why your face is so pale? "

Archana looked at him amusement.

"You got blind, nothing happened, if something happens, would I be smiling like this"
She gave him a toothy smile making him chuckle.

"I can sense it, any way I won't force you to share but, if it gets too much Ima here, I know bhai would take care of that but, still I can listen to you"
Shaurya patted her head

"Let's go"
He got up dusting his clothes she nodded in no.

"I need to submit my assignments"
He just nodded.

"Call me after you finish your work"
"Please don't use your brain, your husband will kill me, at least for my life "
She just chuckled at his words

"Crack head"
She mumbled to herself after he left.
Shaurya been an arrogant, illmannared guy for her at first but, time changed it.

______________________________________

"She would be very happy with this Abhimaan, Iam glad that you thought of sending her home to navaratri "
Arjun patted abhimaan's shoulder before hugging him.

"All I want to see is her smile, I know she is missing her home from the beginning still, I Ignored but, not anymore. "
Abhimaan stated pushing the flight ticket into his pocket

"Hmmm"
"Someone is changing then, let's go I too want to see my happy bhabhi "
Arjun pulled abhimaan out of his cabin
In a 30 minutes they were in the palace, The first thing abhimaan's eyes searched is Archana.
He frowned not finding her, while all the ranawat chauhans are present in the Hall.

Observing abhimaan, shaurya and avyaan got up reaching him.

"Where is she? "
Abhimaan's question was stern and straight.

"She needs to submit her assignments today, She told me she would call me before leaving "
Abhimaan took his phone out dailing her number as soon as he he heard him.
"The number you are trying is currently switched off".
Abhimaan closed his eyes in pure Irratation as his mind started processing the possibilities of her absence.

Shaking his head, he called the guards
He appointed for Archana
They presented themselves in a ten minutes in front of abhimaan.

All while shaurya constantly trying her phone again again, only to get to know it was off.

"Where is she? "
"It's your job to look guard while our absence, I already warned you guys, now what should do, shall I shoot you? Or stab you. "
Abhimaan stood in front of them crossing his arms across his chest.

"Avyaan sir called us,  saying mam was home and we can go, he said, he picked her. "
In a second the room fell silent as soon one of the guards said these lines.
Abhimaan gestured to the guards to leave, he walked to avyaam

"So! Mr. Avyaan ranawat chauhan
Would you like to say something"
Avyaan stood silent without answering anything.

"If you thought, I can't figure out where she is now, you don't know me at all avyaan. "
Abhimaan's voice filled with sarcasm as he faked a chuckle.