74

Abhimaan's hand ruffling her hairs
Where Archana sniffing trying to control her cries, her hands tightly wounded around him.
"You know Iam the villain here, I am the complicated one".
She looked at him.

"Tell me what's on your mind?"
"I will listen to you today, tell me every thing, I promise I will try to understand. "
Abhimaan's hands wiped her face.
He took her to the bed and made her sit sitting in front of her

"I love you but, I can't love you fully, the way you do, I don't deserve all these, your care, your time, your attention because, I can't return them to you with the same intensity as you.
You, you know.. "
Herr voice became shaky as she cupped his face in her little hands.

"You deserve best raja saab, where, Iam not even better, if you see from the beginning, it's you who did every thing for this relationship to work out, it's you the one who always compromised, you put efforts, who stepped down, it was all you raja saab, you are the one who did every thing.
It was one sided",
"You don't deserve a one side relationship raja saab, instead you deserves a girl who worships you, you loves you, who makes you her priority not me, who always ignored your efforts. "
"A girl who matches your grace, looks, status, who can walk with you,
Who can hold you in your tough times
Not like me who ignores you and your happiness. "

"Iam okay with you, Iam happy with you, I don't care if you reciprocate my efforts or not, my love is enough for us. "
Abhimaam held her hands pressing jer palms more to him.

Archana just chuckled
"But, Am not okay with you
Gentleman like you deserves to be loved, cherished,"
"You are a king raja saab, you deserve king treatment not some ordinary treatment, you remember right, you gifted me the whole library seeing me reading on my phone, where I can't even give you a book,"
"Instead, I would just say, don't read in phone, You know why? I can never match the intensity of your giving, whether it's care or love, I may love you,But, I can never make you my first priority, For me, my family and my career comes first and it's you after that ,Place three, "
"And you deserve to be someone's priority not secondary which I can't do. "
"When I can't love you Heartfully, then what's the need of loving?
It's better to hate someone rather than loving half. "
"And you, a gem, a rare one."

"Still, Iam not convinced to let you go
Just sleep, you will feel better and we will talk tomorrow and"
Archana didn't let his finish his words keeping her palm on his mouth she shiik jee head in no.

"It have to be finalised today, we both need clarity for tomorrow. "

Abhimaan removed her palm from his mouth.
"If you need clarity, then I love you and You..Aren't..Going..Anywhere"
Abhimaan stressed at each word raising his voice a bit

"If you love me that much, let me go. "
She whispered.

"It's not only I love and I want you but, it's also because I need you, I desperately need you in my life keeping me sane, you became my need, my drug, without that surviving became impossible"
"Iam keeping you with me because I need you and Iam too selfish to let you go. "
Abhimaan completed in one go without pausing.

"Exactly raja saab, iam too selfish to stay with you, my whole world would change, my identity, my family everything would be changed and Iam too selfish for that."
"You gave me so many things without even asking, whether it's a library or wife post but, now Iam asking from you something let me go. "
"Please, let me go ,I can't endure this guilt of not being best for you. "
She pressed his hand to her forehead.

"Can you stay without me little flower? "

She shook her head In no.

"It would be a little hard, I got used to you, This room, That Ac, that comfy duvet, sharya, avyaan bhai uncle but, I can manage. "

"So, do you think   I  can manage without you? "

"I never did something like that, you can't manage without me, it's always you who handled me, when I go, you would get rid of babysitting."

"What if I say I love babysitting you?
Archana fell silent at abhimaan's" words, without saying anything she kept staring at him.

"I have no answers for your questions raja saab. Iam sorry for everything"
She just placed her lips on his forehead kept holding his face joining their foreheads.

"Why is it always me?"
"I get everything, except what I desires the most, now it's you.
I wish, I wasn't this complicated"
She cried holding him.

"Where you wanna go? "
Silence fell between them
"Huh?"
Archana whimpered at abhimaan's questions.

"Where you wanna go, from here
Home? "
Archana just looked at him with her glossy eyes it took a second to understand his words.

"I... I hostel "
She stammered still checking his for any emotion which was blank.

"Don't you want to meet your parents? "
She nodded in yes.

"I will go to the hostel first and then, After getting a transfer certificate, I will go home"
Abhimaan just nodded lifting her in his arms.She didn't say anything except wrapping her hands around his neck .Abhimaan made her lay  on the couch and covered her with duvet.

"Just sleep, jo tum chahti ho vahi hogi
What ever you wants, that happens. "
He patted her forehead
When she tried to go, she held his hand stopping him.

"Why are you being so good to me?"
She asked in her low voice fluttering her eye lashes.

"When you understand that, there wouldn't be any complications between us but, I can't explain it to you now Good night."
Abhimaan freed his hand from her grip giving a last glance at her he walked out closing the door.

Archana sighed pressing her lips tightly not making any sound she wept silently.

_______

Soon, the five days passed in jiffy without any conversations between Archana and abhimaan.
Abhimaan didn't made any move to talk to her even thought Archana tried many times.

The next chapter is here!
I tried to show her point of view along with abhimaan's..
What's your view about Archana
And abhimaan?
Does it reached upto your expectations? If it isn't, forgive your crazy writer.
And let me tell you guys,
As much as votes matters for me,
Comments matters more than votes,
Your comments are the only motivaters for me, your views matters to me alot, and it's reached to climax, so comment down your views.
Next chapter after 210 votes and at least 80 comments