49

The heavy traffic of mumbai came to an end when, Abhimaan reached the warehouse, with arjun, siddarth and agastya.
He closed the door with a thud, making Arjun shake his head.

"These, little animals are trying to mess up with us! Are they in?"
Abhimaan lit his cigarette, forwarding another to arjun.

"Al ready to proceed! Rana sa!'
Arjun smirked realising the smoke making Agastya and siddarth chuckle.

Disturbing content contains violence, skip if you aren't comfortable
"Anyway, it's been months since my hand touched blood, I am dying to see red! And thanks to that fucker, for attacking in the correct time! "
Siddarth uttered in excitment,
For the world
, four of them are infamous handsome  billionaires who are highly perfect.
But, in reality, they are emotionally invested psychos, who enjoys pains, who enjoys bloodshed, who can go any extent to win.

"If siddarth is this much desperate, let's go then! "
Agastya took the cigar from abhimaan's hand puffing it in.
Four of them walked, it's a remote dungeon, walls with grey and dark totally not in use.
When he walked in, Abhimaan found four men tied by their legs and hands to the pillars.

"What a timing! I was in so bad mood today, any way, it's you guys misfortune. "
Abhimaan gave them an dark look before picking the rod from the ground. He moved that rod on the man in the last pillar, stopped exactly at his temple, tapping it lightly there,
"Who?" Abhimaan's tone was blank, just blank not anger, not sarcasm
He gritted pressing the rod to the man's head making him shiver.

"You would die anyways for doing this shit! But, if you say the name, it will be less painful, only in one blow! "
The main tried to say something.

"Ishh! Don't say anything! I am not interested, just the name, who sent you here! "
His voice is becoming dark from blank.

"You know, I am a very impatient man!"
"If you keep your mouth shut, it will make me more furious, the more furious I am, the more pain you get"
He tapped his hand on the pillar.

"Shekhawat"
The man stumbled making abhimaan nod. He nodded twice.
The man sighed in relief when abhimaan backed the rod, in a second it crashed with his head, and the blood spilled on abhimaan's face,

"As I said, I will take only one blow,! "
He tossed the rod away.
"I don't like people challenging me!
Whether it's directly or indirectly, they had to die, "
Wiping the blood with his palm abhimaan shouted for his guard who immediately came running towards with tissues.

"You guys wanna try? "
He asked wiping his fingers with tissue, Siddarth just smirked picking the rod, he trashed them until it's heart content and leaving them for the guard, four of them walked out

"What happened! You are all red today? "
It's agastya now, abhimaan who sipping his water give him a nod

"Biwi se jhagadkar aaye ho! "?
"Fought with your wife? "
He asked with a playful glint before abhimaan could answer,

"Yaar un dono har roz jhagadthe, tumne dekhna nhi humari bhabhi ko uss din, tumhari hi gale me bottle rakhi hain unhone, vo bhi tooti hue"
"They fight everyday yaar! You had seen our sister in law right, she kept the broken bottle on your neck! "
Siddarth poked his head between them from back seat!

Abhimaan just chuckled hearing him

"You are laughing! She was ready to slit his throat. "

"That's why I like her, so fierce, full of fire. ,

"Savdhan raho , kahi tu naa jal jaaye uski aagh me! "
"Be careful, what if you get burned down in that fire! "
It's Agastya this time, who is wheeling the steering.