47

The chattering came to an end when everyone turned their heads back,
Archana's eyes lit up seeing the bicycle.
"Now, what's this bicycle for,? "
Shaurya asked avyaan who just nodded in no signalling he doesn't know anything.
"It's for Archana! "
Everyone eyes snapped towards abhimaan, when he said this.

"But, but I can't ride it, like muje cycle chalana nhi aata!"
She downed her head keeping her voice low.

"That's why you can learn it today, come, "
He took her hand walking forward where she kept denying him.

He signalled her to not to say anything
"It has safety wheels also, you won't fall down! "
She nodded when he gave her assurance.
She alwyas wanted to ride bicyles, but in the fear of injuries, she never tried to learn it, and he dad being her supporter never forced her!.

"I doubt, whether her foot reaches ground or not! She barely reaches our shoulders"
Shaurya mumbled earning a smile from avyaan and rudra who followed Archana and Abhimaan.

"Then, it's your guys fault, for growing like giraffes, not me a normal human being!"
Archana who listened it answered back making shaurya roll his eyes.

"Leave them beta, you go on'
Rudra  said making her nod.

Mumbling something under his breathe, he held the cycle when Abhimaan gestured him to help her.
Shaurya holding it tighly, and abhimaan holding her hand tightly, she managed to climb it and sat on the seat holding the handles. She grinned making herself comfortable on the seat.

"You have to peddle it too, rather than sitting calmly. "
She frowned at shaurya, making abhimaan glare at him. He just raised his hands in surrender,

"Don't worry! I will be here only, holding you and everyone is here also, we won't let you fall, you just concentrate on your balance! "
She nodded gulping the growing fear in her system.
She moved her feet pushing the peddles down, the bicycle moved.
She shrieked in horror, when she felt herself losing balance.

"Nothing happened go on! You are doing great!"
Abhimaan cooed comforting her, she just fluttered her eyes.

"No noo no.".
She shouted when shaurya left the the back, she left the handles and closed her eyes with palms in the fear, ready to touch the ground.
She peeked from her finger gaps, not feeling the ground, removing her palm, she found abhimaan holding handles, shaurya as usual back, avyaan and rudra at either side holding it still.

"If you get frightened, like this you can't learn it Archana, we are here, even If you fall down, it's okay, every one gets injuries learning a bicycle."
This time it's avyaan instead of shaurya, who nodded at his words.
But, still she didn't make any moment except looking at abhimaan with her welled eyes,

"Come down! "
He helped her to get down abhimaan mumbled a five minutes to which they nodded, taking her to the couch he forwarded her water, which she accepted.
"Why are even crying little flower!
I know, you are feeling scared! But, Iam here naa, you don't need to be feel scared!"
His thumb wiped her tears away.

"My neighbor leg got stuck in cycle wheel, and his leg got amputated, and for another, he got hurt in his head, and my brother too broke his hand, that's why Iam scared and here, mumma daddy bhi nhi hain? How can I walk, if my leg would get cut,"
She rubbed her eyes saying in her baby voice.

"Nothing like happens, baby girl,
You remember, I said you are strong.
If you feel scared of riding a bicyle then how would you handle everything when you become IAS? "
She frowned at his words.

"There is no connection between them! "

"There is little flower, little things like this only builts you confidence, and markes you independent, ok let's leave all of these."
"Do you want to ride the bicyle Or not? '
She nodded at his question.