45

The moon light ran through the windows casting the warm glow all over the way,
Archana's hand left in the middle once again, she wasn't able to pull herself knocking at his door,
She released a deep breathe.
But again retorted her hand.
Sighing, she leaned to the door pressing her body to it tapping her finger on the door.

"Why can't I just knock? "
She mumbled to herself her eyes widened, when she felt she is loosing her balance, from the corner of her eyes, she saw HIM.
Before she could process anything her head hit his chest, body totally fell on him. In reflex his hand held her tight.
Her eyes closed in fear of falling.
Where he just kept looking at her.
Oberving her face features, how her lips and eyes pressed together tightly.
Finishing his work, he was about to go her room only, but she surprised him falling into his arms.
His fingers worked on hearing her hair tendrils from her face.

"You can open your eyes, little flower
You are safe! As I said I'll never let you fall. "
She opened her eyes when he husked in her ear, she quickly stepped back only to wince in pain.
She held her head, when he observed, her hair strands tangled with his shirt button!
"Ahh!" He had to wear shirt today! She groaned, why situations taking me closer to him,
She wondered in her mind. Trying to untangle her hair from his button,
Where he kept staring at her,

"Aapko aaj hi shirt pehanna tha? '
She mumbled to herself still doing her work.
"So, should I take it off then? It will make your work easier"
She felt him smirking without even lifting her head, being frustrated she plucked the button out of the shirt in flow.
He fisted his hands when her teeth  brushed over his shirt.
Long gone his smirk all he has a dark look on his face
Successfully, taking her hair out of that broken button, she thrown it away,
"Hogaya! "
She looked at with her lighting face, but it vanished, seeing dark look on his face, that's when she realized what she did! She broke his shirt's button.
Her brows ceased together realisation
'Iam sorry raja saab, I will.. Will search for it.. I me.. Oh god. "
Her words came so loud and fast she started searching for the button.
Abhimaan who observing her, just pulled her to him.

"I gave myself to you to shatter, to ruin to destroy and to break me, a button doesn't even matter you can break anything including anyone's head, then also no one ever question.
It's all yours little flower!"
"This palace, me, my shirt and it's button. So chill,"
he patted her cheek making her gulp the lump that formed in her throat.

"And how I got lucky today that, my little flower, herself stood at my door"
He smirked she opened her mouth to say something,
"Let's get in and talk! "
He held his hand away. Giving him a an awkward smile she stepped in.
It's her third time coming into his room, first day, and the day she badaged his hand and now!
His room has everything a person could wish for, a King Size round plush bed, dark flooring, view with balcony, Chesterfield sofa set in Centre, huge vanity at the entrance of his walk closet, with a side filled with book shelves.
Her eyes roamed all over the room.
She came out of her observing session hearing the sound of her mobile phone which she immediately silenced off, she doesn't know why she did it but she just did it,
Abhimaan observed her constantly rubbing her foot on the ground, fisting her tshirt in her hand, where another hand dabbing her face!
The room was totally mixed with his Cologne, some how pleasant

What the hell happened to you archana? Why are shaking like you entered into lions den, it's just a room!
She comforted herself.
Abhimaan just smirked at her nervous avatar!
He led her to the sofa and made her sit, on it, he forwarded her glass of water.
"Don't worry! I wouldn't be doing anything not atleast until you are ready! "
She choked at water at his words glaring at him, she got up, only to be pulled by him again.

"As I said, don't make your eyes more beautiful, often glaring at me, "
"Now tell me! What took you to me? "
He asked sleaning to the table in front of her folding his hands,

Now, it's her time to observe him, his shirt with a broken button, him leaning to table folding his hands, that too in white shirt,

"Little flower! Are you okay?
Did something happen again? Just tell me their name, and I will see their end, "
His eyes held fire, gone his soft side,
She shook her head snapping her thought waved her hand Signalling it's nothing like that.
He squinted his eyes looking at her, frequently rubbing her palms.

"Come here! "
Saying he took her hand in his and walked to the Adjacent door which leads her room!.
For a second she snapped her eyes at him at her new discovery.
"So, it's a connected door."
She mumbled to herself.

"Don't worry! I never used it to intrude your privacy. "
She heard him saying she just nodded
"Even if I badly wanted to."
He added. Making her sit on the couch
"Now okay? Are you still feeling nervous? "
She nodded in no
"It's just, I felt odd, in your room those dark colours and everything."

"I don't know you are this much timid and soft, as I have always seen your challeging side, which one is you little flower, the real you Iam just curious. "
He winked at her patting her head.

"Everything is me! I have always been like this only, but I can't keep myself calm when someone challenges me "
He just gave her nod. Sitting beside her.
"You are Soft as a flower yet strong as a storm little flower! "

"Not that, it's just that I was brought up by two opposite poles"
"In childhood, mumma always used to say, Archana you should be polite everyone, respect everyone and share your things with yours. "
"And dad used to say, if some disrespects you, you don't need to respect them, return them what they gave you, maybe in class five, a boy pulled my hair, so I told my dad, so he took me to school and made me slap him, one day , I fought with a boy maybe in 10th as he was troubling my freind, we fought that much, we bleed but,I just got scratches, but his nose, hand bled, and that day, my dad appreciated me for standing up my friend and after he left for work, my mom trashed me for beating that boy, and taking me ti his home, she made me bandage his wounds. It was horrible day. "

"Wow! Further something"
Even though it's normal for abhimaan to trash someone, but listening to her saying him her childhood is making him feel more different.
She narrowed her eyes at him,
"You are asking as, I am reading you a story raja saab, and being in my talks I forgot, why I came to you actually."
She shook her head taking the book out of her tshirt pocket which is folded vertically.

he felt her so cute, when she held it with her two hands smiling at him.
Which he took it from her hand.

How was the chapter?
The little moment between them?
Archana's nervousness!
Glimpse of her personality..
And Mr. Flirty chauhan "
Next chapter after 85 votes and 25 comments.
Byee..