ꀤꀤ

"I'm not doing this Y/N!" Charlton yelled, stopping the car and getting out. You obviously following in close pursuit.

"It was one time!! You're acting like I always do it" you yelled back, leaning against the black Bentley Bentayga.

"Y/N you're actually delusional if you think I didn't see that stunt back there"  The boy shouted again, pacing back and forth.

"Charlton what the fuck have I done this time?!" You spat back, taking your phone out of your pocket to phone Olivia. As this was clearly not the way you were going to get home tonight.

"You know what fuck you y/n, find your own way home I ain't dealing with your shit again."
And with that, the boy got back into the car and drove off. Leaving you on an empty highway.

"Fuck" you muttered, typing Olivia's digits into your phone.

ring ring ring

"pick up"

ring ring ring

connected

"Y/N?" Olivia's raspy voice questioned through the phone.

"Heyy Livie..."

A sigh was heard.

"What's happened this time? And where are you?" Olivia's voice asked, noises on the other end making it seem as if she was getting her clothes on.

"Charlton dropped me on the side of a highway again" you sighed. looking around at the vast nothingness of only clear Californian highway.

"Again?? Oh my god if I come to get you. Promise me you'll break up with that dickhead" Olivia whisper shouted, grabbing the keys from her nightstand.

"Liv I wish I could but I love him and you know that" you replied, hearing her get into her car.

"That's not love y/n but whatever" and then she hung up.

And then you were just waiting for her to come. Waiting with your thoughts as what happened replayed in your head just under an hour ago.

"Babe come on I'm bored, come dance" Charlton shouted, throwing his hands in the air as the music moved to an upbeat tempo.

"No thanks babe" you replied, making him frown with disapproval.

"Y/N stop being difficult and come and dance with me and my friends" he motioned, walking over to you to grab your hand.

"I said no" and with that, you got up and sat outside next to the pool.

Things were rocky with you and Charlton. Ever since his music career took off, he had been more arrogant than ever. Bragging about how his collab with Justin Bieber got several platinums.

You had confronted him several times, but he always had the same replies. Saying it was you that changed, and not him.

You just wanted to get out of here. Why were you at this stupid party?