XXV

Holy fuck how did I write so much this is insane. I really should've split this into chapters but I'll give you a bonus and let you read all of this😭

You woke up to someone shaking you. After opening your eyes you realised it was Liv. You sat up, feeling bad about the events of last night. You hadn't meant to be so rude to her, and you knew she was just worried about you.

"Hey" you said slowly, waiting for her response.

"Hey, how you feeling?" The brunette asked, rubbing your shoulder.

"Like shit" you replied, looking out the window. At least the weather was good today.

The girl sighed, scooting up and putting herself against the headboard.

"You're my best friend y/n, I don't want to fight with you. I know it's hard right now, but trust me from what she's been telling me she misses you just as much."

You sighed hearing this, but you just didn't know how to react to this information.

"I miss her. But I'm just not ready to talk to her. If that even makes any sense" you said.

"It does. But you're going to have to talk to her soon enough." The girl answered.

You raised your eyebrow, wondering why you would have to talk to her soon.

"And why...?"

Liv turned to you, her face slightly awkward.

"You're coming with me to the Met Gala tonight" the girl slowly said, seeing your face turn to horror.

"The Met Gala?!" You shouted.

"Yes, but it's really not that bad. Gracie will be there, you guys can talk" the girl said calmly, trying to get you to see her point of view.

You shook your head, you hated events like this. Plus so many famous people made you nervous.

"Y/n you're coming, I've already picked out a dress for you" Liv said.

"You're joking-"

"No. I'm really not. I'll do anything to save you and Gracie's relationship because I know it's real." The brunette said sighing.

You looked at her worriedly, almost like she was projecting.

"Liv, you okay? What's going on" you asked.

"It's Josh. Last night after I dropped you I headed to a small party and he was there. He then told me everything was all fun, and we were still over" the girl said sadly.

"Oh my god Liv... I'm so sorry he's such a douche" you said, trying to comfort the brunette.

"But I know he's right that's the hard thing." She said.

"Sometimes things just aren't meant to be-"

"If you're trying to get out of talking to Gracie at the Gala then don't even think about it" the girl said sternly.

"I hate social events like that. So boring and full of rich celebrities, plus I'm basically a nobody." You said, rolling your eyes.

"A nobody? Y/n your dad is one of the top software engineers for apple and makes more than a million a year. Your mom is a model for one of the best selling agencies of all time. And you're friends with some of the most well known celebrities of all time." Olivia said, almost laughing.

"You mean you right?" you giggled.

"Maybe" Liv said, shoving you slightly.

"Fine. I'll come. But if it gets boring I'm getting drunk and making it a party"