XXVI

An hour later, you, Olivia and Charlton were back in the limo heading to the after party.

Olivia kept looking over at you like she was waiting for you to say something.

"What?" You whispered.

The brunette rolled her eyes, and scooted closer to you.

"Did you and Gracie make up" the girl asked.

"No" you answered dryly.

"Then why's there uh, you know" Liv said, gesturing to your neck.

You panicked. Pulling out your mirror and looking towards your neck. Shit, the makeup had smudged, revealing the hickeys on your neck.

"Liv. How long has this been visible?" You asked, begging it had wiped off when they had gotten inside the limo.

But the brunette looked uneasy, like she was about to tell you something you didn't want to hear.

"When we were leaving, I clocked it..."

"And you didn't tell me?!" You shouted, shocking Charlton.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't. People watch the hell out of me. Especially those lip readers on TikTok" she shuddered.

You facepalmed, knowing you still had to answer her original question.

"Me and Gracie didn't 'make up' we just kissed. That's it." You said, seeing Olivia smile.

"Basically code for you've made up" the girl laughed.

You stared out the window, rolling your eyes as the limo pulled into a drive.

The after party was being held at one of Liv's friend's friends' it was complicated.

You shook your head at the brunette, seeing a smug smile still on her face.

You jumped out the limo, Liv putting an arm around your shoulder as you both walked to the entrance. Charlton following behind.

"Remember. No drinking" Liv said sternly, before leaving you to meet up with some other musicians at the party.

You couldn't lie. The house was big as fuck. Whoever lived here definitely had a lot of money. More than the average celebrity for sure.

The music was playing through multiple speakers, but even the crowd of voices drowned it out.

You walked over to the bar, remembering what Liv had told you just moments before.

The bartender was looking at you, waiting for you to order.

"Uh, just a lemonade" you said, feeling embarrassed.

You waited for your drink to be made, looking around at the rest of the room. You spotted Charlton talking to Tate, the girl Liv was friends with. She seemed nice, but you'd only spoken to her once.

The rest of the room was people you didn't really know, or had only seen in tabloids. It was a crazy feeling.

You picked up your drink, putting down the cash on the bar. You were going to make your way into the crowd and see if you could make some conversation with someone.

You turned on your feet, but unfortunately stumbled right into someone.

"Oh shit sorry" you started before looking and seeing a blonde staring back at you.