Xꀤ

You got back to the villa at around 11PM. It felt earlier because of the time changes, so you didn't feel sleepy.

"I'm going to go down to the beach" Olivia said, going to get changed into her bikini.

Conan went into his room to take a shower and watch a movie. You and Gracie went to go and get changed out of your dresses.

"Tonight was amazing" the brunette said, kissing your cheek.

You smiled at her.

"Want to get in the pool?" You asked. Gracie nodded.

"As long as you don't repeat last time" the brunette laughed.

"Hey! I'm not as intoxicated this time" you argued, lightly slapping her as you unzipped her dress.

She then turned around, unzipping yours. Her fingers brushing lightly along the hickeys on your neck. Before you could say anything her mouth was back on your neck.

You sighed as she took her time to kiss every individual one.

"I'm not letting these fade" the brunette said into your neck.

"Then don't" you whispered. Feeling her lips brush along your neck.

"I love you sunflower" the brunette said. You smiled at the nickname.

"I love you too" you said.

After getting changed into your swimsuits you walked outside to the pool

After getting changed into your swimsuits you walked outside to the pool. You took Gracie off guard and pushed her into the pool. Laughing as she swam to the surface.

"I actually hate you" she said, wiping her hair out of her face.

"You sure about that?" You teased, leaning in to give her a kiss.

Gracie leaned in, but at the last minute she dragged you in with her.

You splashed around, getting used to the cold water. Gracie swam over to you, putting her arms around your waist.

You put your arms around her neck. Leaning in slightly.

"You don't deserve a kiss" you mumbled.

"Neither do you" Gracie giggled.

The brunette sighed, leaning in and brushing her lips against your cheek.

You were about to kiss when you heard a door opening.

You looked towards the sliding glass doors to see no other than Claire Rosinkranz.

Aka your ex girlfriend from 2 years ago.

You were in total shock. You backed away from Gracie awkwardly. Wondering if she recognised you. Why was she here?

"Have any of you guys seen Olivia? She invited me here" the girl asked calmly. Luckily Gracie didn't know she was your ex, and pointed her towards the beach. It seems she hadn't recognised you.