XXIII (oops)

<3

A few days later and you and Gracie had been around most of the area. Now it was time for her to actually do her tour sadly.

Things had been okay between you two since that night, you finally felt like this relationship was going in the right direction.

The ring on your finger reminded you of your love for the brunette every day, even it got hard you knew she would be right there for you.

Gracie loved you, and she would always love you, as you would also love her.

"Are you done?" Claire's voice shouted from outside the bathroom, snapping you back to reality. Gracie had gone to tech rehearsal today, so sadly you were stuck with the blonde. You thought she would have left you alone after she found that guy from the beach a few days ago, but sadly not. It turns out he was gay apparently.

"Yes I'm almost done... go get in the car" you muttered, hearing Claire huff as she walked away from the door.

It was awkward being around her, you weren't even going to lie about it. But you wanted to move past how she had basically tried to wedge her way in between you and Gracie. 

If you ever could.

You applied some gloss to your lips before swinging the door open. You and Claire were going to the beach, and then were going to join Gracie at her tour later.

Maybe it would be fun, but you were seriously having doubts. The heat seemed deadly, and Claire's wandering eyes made you uncomfortable. The thought of having to wear a two piece in front of her bothered you.

But it was what it was.

You closed the door behind you to the villa Gracie had rented out for the duration of her tour here. It definitely beat staying in a shady motel. 

Claire was at the wheel, her eyes already glued to you as you walked over to the passenger side.

"You took long enough" she whined, snapping out of her stare and focusing on the steering wheel.

"Don't start Claire. Let's just go" you said sternly, checking your phone.

The blonde rolled her eyes, but didn't push and started the car.

After an aggravating 20 minutes in the car you finally saw the golden beach. It was honestly beautiful, but it sucked that Gracie couldn't be here too.

Claire parked before jumping out, you followed behind her.

You were about to say something when you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket.

It was Gracie.

You giggled at the message, but then looked up to see Claire watching you

You giggled at the message, but then looked up to see Claire watching you. Her eyes were emotionless.

"It's Gracie" you said, putting your phone back in your pocket awkwardly.