ꀤꊼ

NOTE: so... I kind of got the inspo to write this in an airport. and yes I wrote half of this in a plane.

A few weeks later

You had never really been a morning person. But it was 4AM and you had to get up to go to the airport.

Olivia had suggested you, her, Gracie and Conan go on vocation together. And you couldn't turn that down. You and Gracie had been okay recently, she had been doing better.

"Gracie we need to go in like 20 mins. Are your bags packed?" You asked, pushing your straighteners into your suitcase.

"I packed yesterday babe, are you packed?" She laughed.

"Almost there" you cringed, managing to shut the case.

"I swear if I get stopped at security" you muttered.

Gracie raised her eyebrow at you.

"Why would you get stopped? What's in your case" she teased.

You rolled your eyes as you carried your suitcase to the front door.

"We really need to get going" you said. Opening your phone to see how close the Uber was.

"I've been ready for the last 10 minutes" the brunette stated.

You looked in the mirror, applying some cherry lipstick.

"How do I look?" You asked the brunette, who was already staring you down.

"You know if you weren't my fiancée you'd get a slap for staring at me like that" you said flustered.

Gracie bit her lip.

"But I am so... I get a free pass" she giggled, wiping away the lipstick that had gone over your lip line.

"Mhm" you said.

You cleared your throat seeing the Uber had got here.

"It's here, let's get the bags inside" you said. Gracie nodded.

You pushed your case into the back of the Uber, Gracie managing to squeeze her guitar and case in as well.

"I still can't believe you're taking your guitar" you said, rolling your eyes as you got into the back.

"I don't go anywhere without it. Come on you know that" Gracie pouted.

You were too busy texting Olivia asking if she was already at the airport, that you didn't see the Uber driver staring at you creepily.

"So where are you ladies going?" The guy behind the wheel asked. Looking more so at you.

"LAX please" you said, still texting.

But Gracie clocked onto his staring. Moving her hand over to yours and intertwining them. You looked up from your phone with a questioning look.

You shortly realised what was going on. But it was too late now, if you got out and called for another Uber you would miss the flight.

"Ah where you going?" The guy said, still staring directly at you as he reached a stop light.

"On vocation with some friends" you answered politely. Gripping Gracie's hand tightly.

"Sounds fun. Room for one more?" The guy laughed, almost joking.

But Gracie wasn't having this.

"Sorry the flights all booked out" she said faking a frown.

The man went silent, catching on to Gracie's tone. The rest of the ride was slightly awkward, so you couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief as you reached the airport drop off.