XVꀤꀤꀤ

NOTE: Sorry for the late update guys. I know Christmas has gone now but I wrote this before and forgot to publish so enjoy.

You sighed as you opened your eyes, seeing the gray sky outside. But hey, at least it was almost Christmas.

It had been about a month since Charlton's album release and you couldn't have been more right. The whole track list was just ripping you apart, from being a "cheater" to a "whore" and a "slut."

Olivia had done an interview with a national news agency. She had tried to clear your name, and it had worked with the majority. But there were still fan girls sending you death threats. Even some calling you a faggot.

Gracie has tried to be there for you, but the prep for her tour was getting in the way and she was extremely busy. You hadn't seen her in person in almost 3 weeks. But you didn't really want her to see you like this anyway.

Your mental health had crashed 2 weeks ago, making anything a chore to do. The bedroom was full of unwashed clothes scattered on the floor, and the kitchen filled with dirty glasses and plates.

The amount of times you had dodged your parents' phone calls had been too much. Sending a simple and believable text that you were busy and would get back to them soon.

Sighing, you got up and made your way downstairs to the kitchen. Grabbing the only clean glass you had left from the cupboard and filling it with water.

Then opening your phone and stupidly checking instagram.