XX

You couldn't sleep.

Gracie was laid across from you in her seat sleeping. The jet had taken off around an hour ago, so there was still many hours to go until you both reached Australia.

You didn't mind planes, but there was just too much on your mind to sleep. You pulled out your phone and started scrolling aimlessly.

"Y/n?" A whisper said, startling you slightly.

"Yes?"

"Why are you not sleeping, is everything okay?"

You mumbled a yes.

But this wasn't enough to convince the girl as she got up and walked over to you.

"The truth?" She asked, sitting down on your lap.

"I'm okay Gracie go back to sleep" you said softly.

The brunette raised her eyebrows, giving you a look before wrapping her arms around your neck.

"Tell me"

"It's 3 am" you said, attempting to break free but Gracie locked you in.

"I'm not moving until you tell me"

You smiled slightly.

"I guess I'm okay with that" you sighed, leaning in and resting your head on the girls chest.

Gracie kissed your head softly before moving her head to your shoulder.

"Much comfier than an airplane pillow" she mumbled.

"I'll take that as a complement" you giggled.

There was silence for a few minutes before you started speaking.

"Where would you want to go?"

The brunette looked at you confused.

"For our honeymoon" you said.

Gracie seemed stuck in thought before smiling widely.

"Anywhere that has a club, strippers and lots of alcohol" she joked, struggling to contain her laughter.

You rolled your eyes.

"Sounds good minus the strippers"

"What about if they were wearing silk lingerie?" The brunette pushed, a smirk forming on her lips.

"Then I'd have to tell them to get some taste obviously"

Gracie giggled.

"Do I have taste?" The brunette whispered, her lips touching your neck.

"Of course you do honey" you answered, feeling the brunette kiss your neck softly.

"Now to tell you my real honeymoon wish. It would be me and you on the beach of Varadero. Drinking mojitos and telling each other our deepest fears, leading to us both kissing each other passionately"

"Sounds romantic"

"Very" the brunette replied, kissing your lips before getting up.

"Noooo don't go I like you on my lap"

"I know you do but if we stay in that position I'm not going to be able to hold back" Gracie mumbled embarrassed.