XIX

NOTE: I know it's been a while again. I'm sorry guys things have just been going on.

2 weeks after

beep beep beep

That was the sound of your alarm blaring as you gained consciousness.

You looked over at the other side of the bed and sighed.

You got up from the bed and walked to your closet, replaying the events in your head over and over again.

December 31st 11:21 pm

You were definitely drunk off your ass. But it was almost the new year who cares

You spotted Liv near the bar and stumbled towards her.

"4 more sho-ts" you giggled waving your hand up to the bartender.

Olivia's eyes scanned you with a concerned look.

"Y/n..." she started, touching your shoulder.

"What?" You said, not being able to control your laughter.

"I think you've had enough" the girl said, her voice growing sympathetic.

"Oh come on Liv, it's a party!!!" You shouted, removing her hand and your heels and climbing on top of a table.

"Get down I mean it, you've had enough I'm taking you home" Liv's voice strained as she beckoned you to come down.

People were staring, some clapping and some looking away.

"Please y/n"

Your vision was blurry and the brunettes begs were muffled out by the loud music blaring around you.

You jumped down from the table and just laughed.

"Liv lighten up this is a party, it's embarrassing" you giggled, downing the next shot.

But Olivia wasn't amused, shaking your arm off her. She leaned in, and started whispering into your ear sternly.

"What is wrong with you. You know this is going to hurt us both when it gets printed in tomorrows daily"

You shrugged. Mouthing you don't give a fuck before laughing again and downing another shot.

"I'm done. Find your own way home" the brunette said, holding her hands up and making her way towards the exit.

You shook your head. Whatever, she was a buzzkill anyways.

As you started dancing, a hand touched your shoulder.

"Y/n is that you?" A familiar voice questioned.

You turned and saw Claire, giggling drunkenly.

"Y/n I know it's almost new years and that's why I want to tell you something so then we can leave it in 2023"

"Ye-s" you slurred, reaching for the next shot glass.

"I know you're with Gracie and that's why I don't expect anything out of this. She's an amazing person and I'd never do anything to get in between you."

"Ye-ah" you said, not really processing anything the blonde was saying.

"I still really like you. And I know that will mean nothing I just needed to get it out of my system so we can both move into the new year with the air cleared. I know how much Gracie loves you"