ꀤᐯ

It was about an hour into the party.

And unfortunately the paparazzi had caught onto 'The Kid Laroi' coming to the party, and were swarming by the time they had gotten there.

So you knew there would be some very unflattering pictures of you on the front page by tomorrow.

The party itself wasn't that bad

The party itself wasn't that bad. But Charlton wouldn't let you out of his sight. Holding onto you like a trophy he won.

Joshua sent a smile your way, but you didn't really know how to respond. Olivia wouldn't want you talking to him.

But Charlton being Charlton dragged you over before you could protest.

"Joshuaaa my man" he said, slapping his back.

"Hey Charlton. How's the new album coming?" Josh asked, showing visible awkwardness.

"Ah you know, labels being crummy as usual. Your ex still has to release her dirt of an album." He joked, not getting any laughs.

You elbowed him in his chest and walked away to get a drink, ignoring his shouts.

I'm so done, I just want to leave this ass party.

LIVVY💜: WTF Y/N WHY ARE YOU AT HIS PARTY???

You groaned. She must of seen the tabloids. They really don't waste any time.

YOU: Charlton dragged me to it. You know how he is. If it's any consolation, I'm hating it.

LIVVY💜: ugh that's it. let's draw a line on this little fight for now. im coming.

YOU: Liv you don't gotta do that

LIVVY💜: ugh but I do. charlton won't drive you home.

YOU: See you soon

As you waited for Olivia to turn up, you felt someone grab your shoulder.

"Charlton just leave me alone right now" you said, turning around.

"Easy there, I'm not mr big ego" Sabrina laughed.

"SABRINA oh my god" you said, engulfing her in a hug.

Sabrina had been like a sister to you over the years. But since she was best friends with Joshua, it had been kind of awkward over the last 2 years. You respected Olivia too much.

"It's been too long" the blonde girl said, pulling back from the hug.

"I know. I'm sorry" you apologised.

"It's just-"

"No, I get it. You and Olivia are best friends and her and Joshua... you know" she said.