To say you woke up with a headache would be an understatement. It was pure agony.

You tried moving your waist, but realised something was around it.

You gulped, expecting Charlton to be there next to you. But it wasn't him. It was... Gracie?

You suddenly shot up.

"GRACIE??" You shouted, jolting her awake.

"what- huh" she asked, still half asleep.

You put a hand on your face.

"What are you doing in my bedroom"

The girl seemed to snap back into the real world when she heard the question.

"You were drunk out of your mind I had to bring you home" the girl explained.

You mentally groaned. How drunk had you been? Clearly VERY as your head started to throb.

"Okay... but that still doesn't explain why you were cuddled up to me" you interjected.

Gracie's face seemed to go red as she thought of an explanation.

"Look that's not what matters right now. I took you home and now I'm going to leave so just relax" the girl said, grabbing her coat and making her way to the door.

"Gracie wait"

She stopped, turning around with a worried expression.

"I'm sorry for being rude. I just wasn't expecting you to be in my room" you managed, scratching the back of your neck.

"It's fine. But I understand it's weird just seeing me here" the brunette replied.

You both stood in silence until Gracie sat back down on the bed.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" The girl asked.

"Not really I was very faded. I just remember Olivia coming to the party and ordering a shit ton of alcohol. And obviously you know the story from there clearly" you groaned, looking around for your phone.

"Speaking of Olivia I need to text her, she's probably worried sick-"

"It's fine I've already told her you're okay" Gracie interrupted, looking down at her feet.

"Oh gee thanks I guess" you said.

You got up and headed to the kitchen. You were hungry as fuck.

Ignoring Gracie as she followed you, rolling your eyes as you took a seat on the counter top.

"Stop following me" you said, scrolling through Instagram.

what the fuck?

What was Charlton doing with that girl? Who even was she? Is that why he wasn't anywhere to be seen yesterday?

A tear rolled down your cheek. You knew it wasn't meant to be. But that didn't mean it didn't hurt. From the looks of it, he'd sneaked off with this girl.