XꀤV

A FEW DAYS LATER

Things had been weird ever since the panic attack. For starters, Gracie hadn't left your side since. At first it was sweet, but now it was slightly irritating.

You were awake as usual, too many thoughts in your head. You decided to slowly unwrap Gracie's arm from around your waist and slide out from underneath her.

You walked into the living room, seeing Conan watching a movie.

"Hey" you said, catching his attention.

"Oh hey. How you feeling?" He asked, pausing the movie.

You sat down next to him. It was early morning, only you and him were awake. But it looked like he hadn't slept yet either.

"I'm okay, I just wish Gracie would stop worrying" you sighed.

"Have you talked to her?" Conan asked, unpausing the movie.

You rolled your eyes. No you hadn't.

"Not yet"

"Then maybe that's the problem. Talk to her for gods sake aren't you marrying her" Conan said jokingly.

You hated how real he was sometimes.

"I will. So, what movie you watching?" You asked.

"Conjuring" the brown eyed boy said.

You didn't mind this film and decided you'd stay and watch some of it.

2 HOURS LATER: 5AM

You woke up to someone picking you up. What?

"Hey!" You said, slapping the persons back lightly, half asleep.

"Just me" a female voice came. Gracie.

"I wanna watch the movie put me down" you argued.

"The movie finished an hour ago, you're coming back to bed" the brunette said firmly.

You sighed into the girls back as she walked back into the bedroom. Dropping you gently onto the bed.

"I would've been fine on the sofa" you mumbled into the pillow. Gracie scoffed.

"Go sleep on the couch then" she said spitefully, getting under the sheets.

You sighed, looking over to the brunette.

"Gracie-"

"Go sleep on the couch" the girl repeated.

You huffed, grabbing your pillow and storming out of the room. But your heart shattered a little as you realised the reality of the situation. Gracie was mad at you.

You gulped as you felt something in your throat.

No.

You made your way outside, towards the beach. The moon was in the sky, lighting the ocean up with its light.

You looked over to the jet ski in the harbour, the family one your dad always told you never to touch. But tonight was different. You were going to touch it.

Punching in the digits to the lock box, you opened it and removed the keys.

You jumped onto the jet ski, slipping in the process but regaining your balance. This was going to be the most stupidest thing you've ever done.

You turned the key and the engine fired up. But the thing is, you'd never actually driven a jet ski. But you thought it'd just be like a motorcycle.

You roared the handle bars back, causing the jet ski to go forward forcefully. But you didn't have time to react as you fell forward into the ocean, hiting your arm on the front of the jet ski.