Xꀤꀤ

You didn't know how fast you were driving, hell, you didn't even know where you were. All you could see was a long highway full of signs naming Portuguese places.

You looked over at the passenger seat. The empty bottle of alcohol just sitting there.

Fuck.

You felt your head, it was starting to hammer. Your driving going slightly to the side, the car almost colliding with the wall. Your phone kept ringing, first it was Gracie, and then Olivia. Even Conan had tried to get hold of you. But you weren't going to pick up.

You were about to grab for your phone to check it again when flashing lights came from behind.

Fuck fuck fuck.

If you got caught like this... it would be game over. But you had no choice but to pull in. You threw the alcohol bottle under the seat, and tried to sober up as you pulled to the side of the road.

The police officer came to the window, tapping on it. You rolled it down.

"Você sabe por que eu te puxei?" The man asked.

"Eu estava ultrapassando o limite de velocidade?" You replied innocently.

The officer raised his eyebrow, noticing something in the back seat.

"Saia do carro" He said, opening your car door and pulling you out.

"HEY stop" you slurred. This was already going badly.

"What's in the back" the officer said.

"I don't know what you're talking about" you said.

"I can see you were drinking and driving. You're coming back to the station with me" he said roughly.

You sighed, but you didn't have the energy to make up some tacky story.

"Okay officer" you mimicked.

He cuffed you and threw you into the back of his car. You just leaned your head against the window.

I'm a mess.

1 hour later

You were still in the jail cell. Your head was throbbing. And you knew your license was going to be suspended after this.

You were about to lie down on the bench inside the cell when you heard someone outside.

"Where is y/n? I'm here to get her" You heard Gracie's voice say.

Great... you were going to get the beating of your life.

"What's your relationship to y/n l/n?" The officer at the desk asked.

"I'm her fiancée" the brunette responded. You just giggled. Your head was still spinning.

A few moments later you heard the jail cell opening. You saw Gracie's face, it was pale and sick. She looked like she had been crying.

She didn't say a word as she dragged you out of the station, helping you into the taxi she had called. She seemed mad but she let you lean on her chest, brushing the hair out of your face.

After the taxi pulled into the Villa driveway. The brunette helped you out again, wrapping an arm around your waist.

Your head was spinning like crazy. But you could see Liv at the door, a hand over her mouth. Conan was in the living room, he looked up in shock when he saw you.

"Y/N!" He shouted, causing your head to spin even more.

Gracie shook her head as if to say not right now. As she led you into the bedroom.